i have been having pains around my left ovary and mild spotting and milky discharge. could thes be sign that i am ovulating well thwe same day i had the pains i had unprotected sex and my bf came inside me is there a vfery high chance i will get pregnant.

Hi there. I would say that there is a very good chance that you could become pregnant...but that said, there is a type of "morning after" pill called PLAN B that you can take upto 5 days after having unprotected sex. I would get yourself some of this (you can get it from the hospital emergency room, sexual health clinic or your family doctor, which ever is easier for you)
For the future, I would also talk with the doctor about getting on some sort of Birth conrtol. There are SO many different types out there now a day that you should have no problem finding one to suit your needs.
In the mean time...CONDOMS CONDOMS CONDOMS!
Good luck!

okay.. my boyfriend had unprotected sex 2times and 3times with protection. its been about a week and i have had a little bleeding(brownish).bt ive had this before.this was our first time.he saidhe didnt cum...and once he said he he might have when he was pulling out.
im not ovulating.and he is taking stuff...like a man birth controll...
am i pregnant???