Hello.
Im a 16 year old girl who has been having unprotected and protected sex for about 8 months now. I have been threw missed periods and scared about being pregant.But this time I had sex with my X- Boyfriend 3 or 4 days after my period went off.Is this bad? Can i be pregnant.We didnt use any protection and he pulled out but some cum still might have gotten around the outside of my virgina.He makes comments like i probably am pregnant and stuff but i dont really know.My period should be coming within the next week an a half.I've been having the signs that i get before i get my period.Virginal pain and huring breast. Can i be pregant. Please help ?

I doubt That your pregnant with your description, but why would you want to take so may chances? You claim that you have had many scares, wouldn't it be easier to get on some birth control?
There are trace amounts of sperm in pre cum, but it's debateable. Your x sounds like he wants you to be pregnant.

There is a possibilty i would advise you to take a test to be honest and that will tell you if your pregnant or not but i would advise you to ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM!!!!!

Even if it is with your ex or current partner or anyone.

Its better to be safe than take a chance of becoming pregnant especially at the age of 16.

hope this helps.

tests are free usually at your local sex clinic or gp's. condoms are free for age 19 and under.

hi. um me and my gf had sex for the first time and my condom broke ... i pulled out as soon as possible but there were traces of semen ...
this is 4 days after her period and i'm really scared .. as soon as she found out she rinsed herself ...... i then gave her the morning after pill but it was at about at 55hours after we had sex ... please help me and tell me what i should be expecting or do to help her......

The rinse isn't going to make a difference because if semen got in there is no getting it out. But good news!! The morning after pill STILL has a good chance of working your suppose to take it within 72 hours of unprotected sex. If she took it first thing obviously it would have a better chance than 55 hours later but still has a chance on working. Good luck to you. And if she turns out pregnant well you have quite a little miracle coming your way! Best of luck. :-D