Last Night, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. We had unprotected sex, but it was very short, and he did not ejaculate. He then put on a condom, and we started doing it again.

I am wondering if there is any chance I may be pregnant because of the things i have heard about 'pre-cum', im wondering if there is a chance. I am also on the birth control pill, and have been for a month and 1/2 now, but yesterday (the day we had sex), i did not take it at the regular time (around 9am), i took it at 12:30pm. Would this make me in any risk of pregnancy? I am very concerned and would like to know some advice as soon as possible, please help, im WAY to young to be pregnant :-(

Usually if you didn't miss your pill within 24 hours you should be ok...however it may or may not of affected your risk of pregnancy. Personally, i think if you didn't miss your pill and took it within a reasonable time limit you're ok. It's when you totally miss a pill, after 24 hours, you should be worried because it throws everything off and could leave you at a higher risk for pregnancy. I accidently missed a pill this month and for about a week I had to deal with nausea, abdominal pains, and spotting. But I think you should be ok.

As for the unprotected sex, I would imagine you would be ok since he did not throughly ejaculate. However be aware that birth control pills do not start working until about two weeks after you start taking them. I hope this helps!