i had un protected sex for a week just arter the las day of my period is there a chance i mait be pregnat coz i did it for one week with out a condom but ma boy freind didnt come inside me he awalys pulled out be fore comming

There is a chance depending on your normal cycle length. It is unlikely that you would get pregnant from precum, but not impossible. If you are not trying to get pregnant then you are playing with fire. You need to sort out some form of birth control.

Well I am trying to conceive. I had my period last week and its almost been about two weeks and my boobs are sore and i have cramps. hungry to Its a bit early but not impossible that I could be pregnant. What do you think!

It sounds too early for you to have symptoms, as you would only be ovulating around two weeks after your period

i was wondering is it possible to become pregant if i missed a pill AFTER having unprotected sex? i know its possible to become pregnant if you miss a pill BEFORE having unprotected sex, but what about after? i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend about a week ago (while on the pill) and the next day came home and went to take my pill when it slipped right out of my hand and down the drain lol so i skipped a whole pill in my cycle (which im not wrried about because i dont plan on ever having unprotected sex again) but is it possible to get pregnant the day after having unprotected sex after missing a pill?