hi, i'm kinda new at this blogging thing but i saw others recieve some useful advice. My boyrfiend and i had unprotected sex abuot 5 days ago...about 3 days later i started feeling a sort of nausea in the morning. I also felt this weird pulling or soreness pain from my upper abdomen to my belly button. This was our 3rd consecutive time having sex that day , the first 2 were with condoms, but the last one wasn't. I was only on my 2 pill of a new pack i started this month and it was a day after my period ended. could i be pregnant? or just paranoid and therefore im imagining things...
it'd be great if anyone help :(

Guest
Welcome
Now you have only started the pills this month? what were the instuctions for these pills?
Ook now having intercourse 3 time in a day with only male, he ran out of "bady juice" after the first time, and the 2nd was a "good idea to have one on, but I think you are feel the muscles of having intercourse. so watch for you period to come soon, and if not on time, test with a home test.
RT

Guest wrote:

How quickly after unprotected sex can you get pregnant?

Generally, it takes 3 days for sperm to get to the egg, fertilize it. A further few more days for the egg to embed it self into the lining of the womb.

Even if you had sex 5 or 10 times in the same day, the male body can create enough sperm to get you pregnant. However, depending on the type of Pill you're using, the chances are you'll be protected from the first day you start taking it, this is especially true if you use the Pill normally.

Unless the Pill leaflet says not to have sex on your bleed days, you can continue to have sex every day, even when on your bleed days as long as you remember to continue to take the Pill again, like you have done.

Typically the pill does two things, firstly it stops sperm fertilizing the egg, secondly when you do ovulate(when you can get pregnant) the mucus that plugs up the cervix is never released making it near impossible for sperm to enter your womb in the first place.

As long as you take the pill as instructed by your doctor/nurse, then you'll be fine.

Ok, so i used to take bc, for about 6 months. and it worked fine. then i stopped taking it about a week ago. My boyfriend and i have unprotected sex every night. i want to get pregnant. how soon can i tell? i have taken two home tests but both said negative. I don't know how else to get pregnant faster than to have sex unprotected everyday

I didn't finish the last 5 pills of my pill pack, had my period normally ( which was just after skipping one pill), then skipped 2 days after my period was finished. My boyfriend and I except for the 3 days I was on my period have sex everyday, could I be pregnant? And if there is a high chance I am should I be taking my birth control?

What if they are on the depo shot could they get pregnant in 2 days

I don't think you are. But take a pregnacy test just in case.

ya me and my boyfriend had sex 3 times first time was without a condom but the other two was with one im still kinda scared tho if im pregnant then my moms going to flip out i need help asap please !!!!

Me and my boyfriend had sex twice a day for a week straight it's going on the 2nd week now we had it unprotected now we are trying to have a baby how long till I find out we having a baby

My period ends on 23rd march.And I had sex with my hubby on 26th.And on 27th I had white milky discharge whole day.And afer 2-3 days I had little cramps on my abdominal for 3 days...so what can i guess ....Am I pregnenant ???? if so I will be the happiest lady in the world..  ?? Please help me out..........

if you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant easily so you need to see the doctor immediatly but you cannot see any sign of pregnancy so early unit two months

Im on birth control pill n I missed like 4 day and I have unprotected sex with my bf like 5 times , what do I do ? I feel so weak . And before we had sex I spotted blood is that bad ? Do you think ill get pregnant ? Asap reply bck

Ok. I have a question yesterday and today me and my boyfriend hade unprotected sex and we had sex like 4 or 6 timed each 1 of these days and he also put sperm inside of me would that be a sign for me to tell im pregnant. and will i come on my period this month?????

I had my period on march 31 it ended on Wednesday April 4 and I had unprotected sex Saturday April 7th could I be pregnant scared and need to know

Ii started my period on march 31 and it ended April 4 I had unprotected sex Saturday April 7th could I b pregnant?? Scared and need advice