So My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. Well we don't know if he ejaculated in me or not, I am on brith control and I'm on my the last day of my second week of taking it. Is there a possible way that I could be pregnant, because were not sure but we think that he didnt cum inside of me. I'm really freaked out can someone please tell me what might happen or could I very well be prgnant.

if ur on birth control and if u been taking it everyday depending on what kind u are taking, you should be fine..

Generally birth control takes a full one month cycle to kick in (contraceptive pill). So condoms are a good idea to make sure that you dont get pregnant in the meantime.

Umm... There is sperm in the pre-cum, the lubricant that comes out of the penis when the guy is turned on... so he doesn't have to cum in you for you to become pregnant...

I would think, that just to be on the safe side you go to the GP, pharmasist, planned parenting or womens clinic and get a pill called "morning after pill" (Aus) or 'Plan B' (US) these hormone tablets prevent the egg from adhering to your uterus thereby preventing pregnancy..
because there is a chance you could become pregnant if the contraceptive hasn't fully kicked in yet

Good on you getting birth control.. just use condoms too.. much fun!