i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, but four days later i got my period. is there still anyway i could be pregnant??

No. You are not pregnant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all of you women who have experienced a change in your physical being due to having sexual encounters and are now in limbo about whether you are now pregnate listen...

If after having unprotected sex with some form of contraception or not and are experiencing a missed or light cycle; along with other symptoms of pregnancy ( sudden nausea/dizziness/fatigue;lower stomache pains/cramps/stomache looks bloated; headaches; change in eating patterns ) These are the first signs of a strong possibility of being pregnant !!

No matter what your initial test results reflect upon getting yourself tested as soon as you suspect that you are pregnate; it could change down the line as well as your now continuously fading cycle !! So if you experience these symptoms and your first test is negative...Wait about 2 weeks to a month and get a second opinion and restrain from birth control or sexual intercourse during this time period !! My girlfriend and I went through about 2 months evaluating her changes without knowing until now !!

Back to top

Yes you could still be pregnant.

Semen can survive for four days or 3 for average. Dont worry you still have a chance. But did he like cum in your vagina? Anyway. How long was or how heavy was your period? If it was light I think you are pregnant. Implantation bleeding is when the egg fertilizes and attaches to the lining. Sometimes you might have a small amount of discharge.

It is possible to menstruate before you actually get pregnant so it is not totally out of the realm of possibiilty that you are pregnant. I was mostly posting to support what other people have said and to point that out but I'd also like to ask if you're still around if you actually did end up being pregnant or if you were in the clear because I always wonder about people who post and then don't return. How are things going for you now?

I heard you can menstruate when you are pregnant. But your right it could have been before. But I can't be sure if he cum in her vagina. If he did it is most likely she would be pregnant. Billions and billions of sperm. What are the chances?

Ok so me and my boyfriend hd unprotected sex four days before my period. But my period was one day late but it still came. So here's the question is there a possibility that i could still be pregnant. I been dealing with fatigue and i usually be a ball of energy. I didnt even know he cam in me until he told me. Around my nipples are bit darker and they're a bit tender to the touch. And I kinda thinking that only reason my period came is because i did it so soon before my period was scheduled to start.

hi, i just started my period wasent hevey at all very light and i had sex the guy had just cam in me but not so far in and got my period the next day but it wasent heavy at all can i be pregnant ? .. i have some symtoms all ways tired i feel fater then most days cramps a lil bit of headacks .. HELP PLEASE 

I am going through the same right now... u posted this 11 months ago.. so were u pregnant then?? Pls answer coz im freaking put..

I am going through the same right now... u posted this 11 months ago.. so were u pregnant then?? Pls answer coz im freaking put.

I am going through this now as well... I started a new birth control after a month of not being on it and had "unprotected" sex the first week of starting it. I got a light period a little while after, but it was very light and was very dark in color. 

I'm going through the samething so were you pregnant

Where you ever pregnant?

Did you ever find out?