im desperate to have an orgasm through masturbation. I don't find pleasure by inserting objects into me. i rub my clit however only get a tingly sensation. Please advise me.

hi. am a teen and i just started masturbating. i don't like fingering or sticking stuff up. i recommend humping something. a good way to do this is take a cover and put it between your legs and then start hitting it with your private area. start slow and then get faster and faster. you can also get a stuffed toy and hump that. but start really slow and get faster. keep going. getting faster and faster. and then take your hand and cover your region and then rub lightly and hump really slowly, then get faster and harder. try talking dirty to yourself too. you can also rub your boobs or clit while doing this. it feels sooooo good. and keep going. don't stop. and once it starts pounding, keep going, it feels so good. eventually you will orgasm. hope this helps xxx