My girlfriend and I were dry humping and I was in my boxers and shorts, while she was naked. I ejaculated while she was on me and I got her off as soon as I came out. My shorts were a little wet. Can she get pregnant? I'm really worried for her.

In order for her to get pregnant your sperm would need to get in her vagina. It doesn't sound as though this happened.

It's unlikely she'll get pregnant.

Highly unlikely but still possible. Ejaculating anywhere near her vagina creates the possibility that some will get inside so it's always something you should keep in mind.

i was in the same situation where me and my girlfriend where dry humping , me in my boxers and her in her undies and i ejaculated while we where dry humping could she be pregnant ?

Not likely Kid.

Sperm needs to get INTO her vagina, not just near it.

My gf and I were dry humping she was with no clothes on and i was with my undies i did not cum at allbut i leaked and my undies were wet Can she get pregnant?  She has not gotten her periods.She and i are kinda worried. she is still a virgin though.i am realli worried for her 

Hi 691,

The only way she could get pregnant is if sperm got INTO her vagina. If you didn't ejaculate and had your undies on then that is unlikely to happen.

Sometimes a period can be late.

Hope it helps.

I'm me and my bf were dry humping an I had my panties on and I'm not sure if he **** on me but I was a little wet down there, now my stomach feels weird and my period is a day late could I be pregnant???

There is always a chance Okiegurl, but I wouldn't think it would be very high if you were wearing panties.

One day late can happen. Give it a few more days. You can also take a home test if it has been more than two weeks since this happened.

Hope it helps.

its very unlikely

I've done plenty of research and let me put it like this...your sperm count could be millions and in your not fully inserted into her vagina there is no f in way to get her pregnant. There is her egg falopiwn tubes and ovaries to worry about. Cmon plus sperm doesn't live long outside the urethra. Chill relax and keep dry hump in.

I heard precum can make a girl pregnant and me and my bf are so worried. He said he masturbated 2 days before this happened and of course he peed a lot by then (he even peed before we messed around) and of course he had already taken baths and washed his penis. So here's what happened, we got to the bed and started kissing. we got turned on and we dry humped (me naked and his briefs and boxers on) and then we got naked. I gave him a bjob but he didn't come. It kinda tasted salty. I'm not sure if its urine residue or could be pre come. And then I got on top of him and I used my hand to put his penis inside me but it didn't came in not even the head or the tip of his penis cause after a few seconds (like 3-5 seconds) he stopped me (and of course I stopped) and said that I should put condom to his penis first. We just can't remember what touched my outer p***y if it is the tip, the head or the shaft cause we were just looking at each other. After I put condom to his penis he told me he'll eat my p***y so I lay down and he ate me out. He licked and sucked hard. I think he's very good at this. I got really wet like a mixture of saliva and my wetness. After that I wanted him to fck me and then we tried but now with condom on. Only the head got a little bit inside me and it already hurt and he didn't want to see me getting hurt so he said maybe we can do it next time. So we stopped and we just did a genito-genitalia rub in missionary style. And then he ate my p***y again and we did 69. He changed his condom though. He is kinda scared if it might tear or what. And then he ate my p***y again. And we did the genito-genitalia rub again but this time I'm on top. When he said he is about to come he told me to get off and after I got off he came and I saw the condom getting filled with semen. Then he went to the bathroom right ahead while holding the part of the condom nearest to his body tightly and he took off the condom at the bathroom and he used napkins to wipe off his penis (he said he didn't wiped it thoroughly and he didn't washed his hands). And then he got back and I teased him and touched his penis and he stopped me and told me to wash my hands right ahead and then I washed it water and after a few minutes (like 5-10 minutes) I washed my p***y with water and soap. We didn't touch each others genitals after that. I'm sorry for the long post. I just want it to be as detailed as it can be cause I'm really scared. We are not yet ready to become parents. I heard stories that pre *** can make me a girl pregnant even if their cherry isn't popped yet. I didn't know anything about pre *** before we did that. My boyfriend just told me everything he know this time I'm scared. This happened by the way last April 10. I had my last period March 28, my first day. It means I am fertile on that day April 10. I expect my next period to be on 26 or 28 this month. Please if anyone out there can tell me what are the chances of me getting pregnant? I'm really worried sick.

So are you pregnant?

Unlikely I am wondering do my boyfriend and I dry jumped I was naked and he had bonds undies on will I get pregnet please help :)

Can Someone please tell me if my girl is pregnant? Me and my girlfriend were on the bed and we were dry humping then I went to the toliet to take a pee and I couldn't feel a wet spot in my jocks, but my girlfriend feels sick, Can someone please help please !!!!