I have been having sex for several months now and no matter what position I'm in, how turned on I am, or anything....I just CAN'T orgasm........I don't know what's wrong with me but I've literally tried everything and it's so frustrating....I feel really horrible about it and it's been really bothering me...I feel like I'm missing out on a lot:( If anybody knows a cure or something that will help fix it please reply!

Try anal in doggy style. And rubbing at the same time...its can make you cum and have good orgasm....or maybe its just me :D! but yah. If not, Just try rubbing more....feels better when the guys is rubbing ur clit....gives good orgasm :)

Thanks, and I do rub my self when we have sex but it just feels like way more work and I wish I could just......not have to do that :P

it sounds like your putting to much thought and stressing over it, when sex is not just physical its mental as well, Why don't u guys four play more and watch porn and tell him to do more for u toys or creams help to get u nice and relaxed