hey im 15 and lately realy turned on is there something wrong with me ????

You have nothing to worry about giving your age it sounds completely normal

It's normal. Your going thru puberty.. your hormones are crazy. Ever heard of masturbation? Now would be a good time to explore your body. Touch yourself. It feels really good and will help to suppress that horniness.

im 14 and i masterbate since i was 13. normally i cant masterbate for a long period (around 5-10 minutes),i will stop masterbating after i jizz ,but i enjoy masterbate.how can i masterbate for a longer periond (about 20-30minutes).pls help me.

At 15 you're supposed to be so turned on that even the crack of dawn excites you. It's normal to spend most of your day at school trying to hide your wood. Well, unless you WANT the girls to see it.

13? why so late? I started at 10.
Slow down.
Stop for a few seconds once in a while.
When you feel like you're cumming ---- stop!
Why do you stop after you "jizz"? Just keep on going until you come again. The second time always takes longer.
If you can't do that yourself, get a girl to help you. Tell her not to stop when you come, no matter how much you beg.

thanks , njoynlife.i try my best to break my records. my hope is 45 minutes. oh ya , im a guy. i love masterbate.

njoynlife, can u giv me some idea on how to masterbate more enjoyable?

i cant do it!! really cant!!! i dont noe why i automatically STOP after i jizz !!! omg!!!pls help me!! i dont noe why i cant!! pls gimi other idea,pls~~

No, you're going through puberty (like me, lol). Just masturbate or something, this will help relieve the sexual tension.

hei,if i wan to masterbate for 20minutes,can anyone give me some good timing ,( like first minutes i should do wad and so on until 20 minutes) tq.

It's different for everyone. Look, if you want to masturbate for 20 minutes or so, then just go slow. Take about 3-5 minutes gaining the erection, just fiddle with yourself - don't fully start wanking. Hold yourself, explore yourself, and slowly start to get the area excited. Then, after that, wank VERY slowly for a while. If you're uncircumcised, then just literally peel back your foreskin, then peel it back up - SLOWLY. Then, after a while start to wank normally, when nearing your climax slow and then stop. Wait a little while (like about a minute or a bit more) then start again - slowly too. Then get faster, then again, near climax - stop. Repeatedly do this until it is unbearable and then end result will be one HUGE orgasm and a lot of cum.

Also, to fill the time when you stop, or even just to make the whole experience last longer as it helps distract you from your penis, you could try anal masturbation. Trust me, all guys can gain pleasure from their anus, in there is the "male g-spot" called the prostate. This is where part of your semen comes from. Touching that just right can feel amazing, and so can just putting your finger(s) in there. Now, it's NOT gay, and its not for everyone, but I recommend you give it a try.

Get the area lubricated. If you can't get hold of lubricant because of your age or what not, saliva works great. You'll need to get lube/saliva on your fingers, and rub the anus and that region. Keep getting more and more lube/saliva there, and then when you think there's enough (you'll need quite a lot) put even more on your finger. Try out with one finger first. Put it into the anus very slowly. Then pull it out and put more lube/saliva on it. Keep repeating this, gently pushing it in further each time. You need to get the whole inside of the hole lubricated (think of it like a small tube that leads to the anal cavity). Then just rub inside, or not. If you want to try with more fingers, use more lubrication. The key is to do this slowly.

Extra tips:
-Never, ever tense your penis during masturbation. Although I understand sometimes it just happens, try to relax all the region whilst masturbating. Tensing your penis the whole time you wank reduces the pleasure you get.
-Always go for a poop before you do any anal masturbation - otherwise you get poop on your hands.
-Always clean your hands thoroughly after masturbating your anus.
-Having your finger(s) inside your anus during your climax intensifies it. Your anus tightens as it happens, and having them there makes it so much more pleasurable. Also, the prostate and areas are more accessible when you're having your climax.
-Never use soap or Vaseline or petroleum-jelly as lube in anal masturbation. Only use saliva or water-based lubricant.
-You may use things like the ends of pens during anal masturbation - Just MAKE SURE you don't push them in too far, you don't want them to slip-in and have an embarrassing trip to the doctor's. Also, do it gently.
-The key here is to take it slow, and be gentle (especially with your anus).

Hope this helps. Try anal masturbation - it's not just for gay people, and will probably give you a more intense orgasm. Happy masturbation; and be safe.