hellllo im 13 i have breasts buds but i dot even need a bra and i have all the signs of my first period but people say if you have discharge you ill get it in 6 months and they say if you havernt got any breasts you will get ur first period in 2 years and i have had didcharge for 3 years and so do you no when i will get breasts ? and wheni will will start y first period and also been getting headachs alot and alot of cramps in the lower stomack latly x thanks x

Hi honey! Puberty is different for everyone, some girl and boys just mature VERY quickly - like you didn't see someone over the summer and all of a sudden they have boobs, moustaches, deep voices, zits etc. And some take it nice and easy - no dramatic ups! You are one of these girls! IF you have been moody lately - or moodier ;-) - you will be coming on shortly - no one can tell you how long it will be or when! Most girls are surprised! So I will tell you to ALWAYS carry some protection with you - a pad for sure! Because some girls have a slight spotting and others start out with a heavy period! So carry some of the discreet ones - wrapped in packages. Start using a purse! Also there are many pills that can help with the cramping - there is Pamprin, Midol, Tramadol! Also taking warm baths, and massaging your groin and hips etc. Start taking vitamins, and Omega Oils, these can help with cramping and your skin! Start taking good care of your skin - with washing with a non soap cleanser! These don't block your pores! Shower daily and really keep on top of cleanliness - as the oils and persperation go along with puberty! So just be prepared OK? It will happen - WHEN! is upto mother nature! ;-) Good luck and health honey!

ok. thanks :-D oh yeahh i have been quite moody latly and i dont no if i will i have all the signs and getting loads of discharge in my pants but my mm didnt start till 14 and my sister started at 14 and i 13 just turnded so does that mean i will start at 14 even no i have alll the sign thanks reply :-D thanks x

Everyone is different, it is usual that you can be the same as your mom and sisters! BUT there is a LOT of controversy over ALL the antibiotics and hormones that are in our food! And younger and younger girls getting their periods - there are girls as young as 8 getting their periods! So to me it DEFINITELY sounds like you are close to getting your period! And as I said honey, just carry protectiion with you! Because ANY Woman can tell you about their horror story of being caught off guard!

yeHHHHH as i do alot of sport i will carry one around in my bag thanks for th help :-D x but i just think that i wont start even though i got everything like the signs haha x do you think i am close? x

Yes I do! It just ALWAYS seems to happen when you least expect it - and the problem is that people don't tell you to be prepared! You know your body honey and when you feel major changes then it is close to happening! I just can't tell you the month!!! ;-) I'm good but NOT that good!!!! XD XD XD

hahah okayy so you can start without having breasts? and i have been quite moody and got cramps dischage for 3 years and headachs reply thanks :-D x

You do have breasts they are just growing that's all, and just like menopause, puberty is a process of change - it takes several years of slow little changes, then those changes become more and more and the BAM it's here! Just like my 14 year old son, he has a slight moustache, his voice hasn't dropped yet - even though he's trying ;-) and he is DESPERATE to be like some of the "hairy" guys in his class! My eldest was shaving at 14, so it is totally different! It will come - just don't know when!

yeahhh thansk tonight i had really bad cramps but still nothing when i went to the loo so i dont no why my breast just arnt growing but i have breast buds ! thats it i dont even fit into the smallest size bra !! :-( but i have really heavy discharge in my pants reply thanks :-D x

I started my period at 13 BUT my breasts didn't really grow till I was 14! I had to stuff a training bra! And would pray and cry EVERY Night! then WHAM - as I say "God got fed up of my whining and slapped me on the back and my shoulder blades came popping out the front!!!!" ;-) XD XD All of a sudden I went from a stuffed training bra to a DD at 14 - NOW that was a shock to EVERYONE! I got curves and zits! So don't worry OK? And as usual - be careful for what you wish for!!!! LOL

sorry but i am a guy reading this post trying to help on everything for everyone and ive never heard of discharge is that slang for something maybe? thanks and good luck :-D

okayyy thanks :-D thats helped xxxxx

yeahhh so they just was there in the moring? because ho long does breast buds last i have had it for 6 months now its soooo annoying!!!!!! i just want breasts :-( so were they jst there and will that happen to me reply x

I know it seems like they haven't grown but there are - little by little! Which is the best way actually! It gives your muscles enough time to be able to handle whats coming! Do push ups and chest exercises - they DONT increase the size of breast by the way - they just help with your posture and the muscles around your breasts to have a good healthy support!

okayy thanks i will do that as i do that already haha and but they are just staying the same its fusstraighting i wish they wold ust pop out and do you think i will have breast by 14? if not im gunna cry my sister had them at 13 so did my mum :-( do you think they will just pop out reply thanks xx