the first time i saw another girl naked was in the locker room at school and i remember getting very wet and not knowing why and it was very uncomfortable for me all day. i had to go to the bathroom and i looked down and my clit was extremely swollen and was sticking out. i remember being so scared and not knowing what was happening. when i was laying in bed that night i started thinking about the girl again and her breasts and my panties got wetter and then it started to throb and i started to think about what it would be like to kiss her and thats when it started to ache and hurt. i didnt know who to talk to and i started thinking about what she would say if i told her i wanted to kiss her and thats when i started crying because i knew those thoughts werent normal. and i hugged my big pillow to muffle the crying and i was crying so hard and it was throbbing so much i kind of started rubbing myself on the pillow to ease the aching, and i didnt even realize what i was doing but i then started frantically humping the pillow and was thinking about the girl and touching her breasts and i was crying so hard and moaning at the same time but i couldnt stop humping the pillow and then all of a sudden i felt something happen and i moaned so loud and was so scared cause i started squirting in my pants and i tried to take them off and i came all over the pillow. sometimes i see a pretty girl and get the same feeling in my pants but i usually just try to ignore it cuz im so embarrassed. then me and my friend were swimming one day and the top of her bathing suit came off and my clit swelled up again and i was so scared she could see it through my bathing suit, and i went home and was so aroused and thats when i started to think i might be a lesbian, but i didnt know what to do, i was so turned on i was like shaking and i was up all night just lying there. then the first time i masterbated i was watching tv and one channel was cinemax and it was girls kissing and i immediately started watching and squirming around on the couch and then they started touching each other and rubbing and fingering and thats how i learned how to masterbate myself, and i watched for awhile until i couldnt stand it anymore and i stuck my hand in my panties and started rubbing and really started to fantasize about having sex with the girls and i remember being so nervous and all of a sudden i came alot. i had to masterbate again all night, i needed the release so bad, so much tension had been builing up for so long. ive never talked to anyone about this but now i cant stop masterbating thinking about my friends and women in magazines and, im so scared to admit i might be a lesbian. please any advice would be helpful on this, i dont kno where else to turn

Well, I guess you are a lesbian. It's prefectly normal. Just be yourself! :-)

No no no! You are what you want to be! Everyone gets curious. Don't think, "i found this arousing so I'm automatically a lesbian." Just be yourself!

It doesn't mean your weird or anything it's perfectly normal I'm a lesbian and I masterbate all the time...  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

can you teach me how to masturbate ; i would love to have the things you have ?

im having the same problem here,but i dont consider my self a lesiban.there's times when i get very turned on in the shower and put my clit under the focet water,&i just start to imagine   thinking of girls Moaning and fingering themselves,or Guys eating them up.its just a thing that turns me on,espeacially if i imagine myself being eaten up.
I dont consider myself Lesbian,but i consider that girls turn me on in sucha a way..its hard to explain but dont be scared to do it again..its good for ur health..hope this helped.

I feel the same way, I masturbate to videos of boobs being licked and sucked and played with but I don't want to admit I am a lesbian. I don't want to have sex with a guy..: I've seen penises and they look weird..... I have kissed guys though and I like them but I don't wanna have anything to do with their disgusting looking penis. I don't tell anyone about this thouugh because I would get judged and no one would like me

im a lesbian and it in that sanareo u are not a lesbian u like  to watch lesbians and i fantisisiz to (and yet im a lesbian ) it feels good to master bate and stuff dont stress

I dont see any problem with it... your just curious or you are indeed a lesbian. Sadly thats not something thats accepted everywhere. I have a good friend that's one. Her sex partner doesn't change anything, but like I just said..sadly not everybody is ok with things like that. You are what you are doesn't make you any less of a human. I'm not sure if you should act on it. Meaning you shouldn't go to that girl and confess your sexual desires, there's a good chance if she's not a lesbian as well...she'll feel very uncomfortable about it. You are who you are, but timing with coming out about things like that I'm sure is important. Be aware of the downside and pro's of coming out about it. Wait until your completely comfortable, and dont care about anybody's opinion.

i'm a boy and i'm the same (but gay) whenever i see a boy in the locker room at school i start to think about having sex with him but i also have a gf and i've had sex with boys and girls but i like sex with boys more.

watch porn it work

I am kinda the same as your situation, but I still have crushes on boys not girls. I fantisize more about girls more though, and sometimes I watch porn and I always end up watching lesbian porn. I don't think I'm lesbian but I think I may be bi!! What should I do?? :'(

I k ow me 2i will lil to do it but there's nobody to do it wit

Just be yourself :3

You aren't gay your bisexual. :)