I'm 13 turning 14 in May my penis is about 1.5 inches soft and 3.5 hard I have pubic hair no arm put hair and when I masterbate nothing comes out after orgasim ??? Plz help

I also have a high pitch voice and I'm only 4'10 I have little acne on my face

What you are experiencing is called a dry orgasm.

You are in the early stages of puberty and you may just not be at the point where you can ejaculate.

If you search Dry orgasm you can find information on what to try when masturbating.

Your height and size are pretty much normal for your age, try not to worry it will happen one day soon.

You have several years to grow and develop ahead of you, always remember we all come in different shape and sizes and that includes the private parts.

Hope this helps.  

When you jerk off, do you so it till your penis like throbes and it feels REALLY good, but then its like it is so good feeling, but then you can't stroke it any more because its to sensitive or something. you have to stop for a few minutes?

you might be a late bloomer. just wait and you will cum soon enough. enjoy having dry cums

as they soon turn messy when you start to squirt

are you cut then use some lube like baby oil and give it a good jerk. if you have a foreskin and its not tight then pull the skin down slowly at first and then cover your helmet  and then start going faster and faster until you feel like you are going to pee.  get a frend from school to helpyou out. its not gay to asj a friend to help you sperm.