Hello! I'm a 15 years old girl and I think I may have an eating disorder... I have 2 friends who are now having a eating disorder so I dicided to so some researchs.. After I red some sites and watched some movies I say how they lived and I could relate some stuff.. I don't like eating but I love making food for someone else.. I tried some diets and lost around 12 pounds.. I didn't eat in the lunchbreak and I only eat 1 slice of bread in the morning and in the evening the less possible. But now it's exams at school so I eat at home and I have to eat... My mom pushes me to eat, because I said sometimes that I had stomachaches or stuff like that but after a while she said it wasn't normal and that I had to eat... And everybody wants to know what I've eaten when I've eaten and it's always about food! At night I do many crunches and I drink lots of water... I tried to purge many times and tried whit salted water and it never worked... I really want to purge when I had to eat! Everybody says I'm thin bit I don't think so! I only see fat and I just want to lose weight! Please tell me if I have an eating disorder? I did some tests but I don't believe in those tests... SOS?

It's verry important..

The body needs nutrition. Work on nutrition. Study up on nutrition. Then when you eat something you will know what it is for. Mmm ya, I'm eating this avocado for my hair and skin. Yes, this glass of milk for my bones and teeth. This orange for my vitamin C. This fish for my brain. So when you eat you will not think of it as guilty fat, which your body also needs. You'll be feeding your growing body. Skin cells, bones, muscles, organs. I exercise and body build not for a great body but because it spikes my serotonin and makes me feel good. The muscles and better bones are a bonus. Feeling good is all you need to have a great life. 5 small meals a day for weight loss because it boosts your metabolism, so does green tea (5 cups a day) and prevents many cancers too. If you do not feed your organs, bones, muscles and skin your body will start to shut down areas to feed others. Thus you'll feel tired, your teeth will go bad, your eyes will start to fail you. Your kidneys and pancreas will be hit very hard. If you stop eating regularly your body goes into hibernation to save itself, as soon as you start eating again you gain twice as much or more because your metabolism will slow to a crawl to save the crumbs you feed it. EAT WHEN YOU ARE NOT HUNGRY. It will regulate your body in a very disciplined way. You will not get fat if you eat the good stuff. But if you are hungry grabbing fats and sugars is what your brain will tell you to do, because it simply needs energy NOW. Discipline your body to eat when you want it to eat, the cravings will go away, the acid from starving will settle down. You won't be eating without thinking. That is a big problem for most people. Take a picture of all the food you eat. Studying it later. Do not feel guilty about anything the beginning is a learning adventure. It's better to eat more and exercise more. The body is meant to move. Move quite alot. Actually most of it's waking hours it's built to store enough energy for almost constant movement. So, move more, eat more and soon your thinking and your body will be wonderfully powerful and on the same page. Most body builders are very disciplined during the week with one cheat day. That's ok and man do they eat alot, bags of candy, steaks, deserts, huge amounts. For one thing it's great just to indulge, but because they are healthy and have alot of muscle mass and because they eat it all in one day, they're actually boosting their metabolism even further while burning off huge calories because of their fat/muscle ratio. You don't need to know that now though. Just photograph your food, and read up on it. Then exercise, sports, walking, cleaning house, anything for starters. Just do more of both. Learn your food learn your body. Start small. Eat a piece of fruit and find out what's in it, why do I need this, how will my body use this? You are young, you need a healthy body. Don't worry about the outside, think only about the inside. And remember fast food is natural. Nothing is faster than an apple or peeling a banana. Nothing is faster than a glass of milk or slice of cheese. But if you're going to Mc'D's, run there and run home. Your body is your car, it gets you everywhere, it's your computer, it directs you. It's your cell phone, it's your central communications systems. So to keep all systems running, you need to know what fuel to give it. Best of Luck and please... EAT

Thnx for the help xx