All my friends tell me i should pillow hump!! bbut how do u do it like propaly that u get a great orgasim ?

Best thing I can say is just pretend your humping and ridding a guys penis or what ever you get turned on by also try to rub your nips and your clit when doing it. Hope it helped and try it out

Same question for me. I don't understand how to.

messege me and ill give you some invise. =)

I need advice too

Help me masturbate

how give advise

you can try humping a pillow which does not work for me or gently massaging your clit and using your finger to act as a guys penis in the hole up there[for girls]

im 13 and iv been masterbaiting sincew i was like 9 but ive only gone to the experiance of rubbing up and humping my pillow and i my friends told me i should try fingering my self but im kinda scared any advice??

I have no idea to have a orgasum !!!!:(:( help

Take a nice hard pillow fold it in half then in half again. Put it in between ur legs and go to work. One u get the feeling hump harder and u start to shake. It feels great. Also watch some porn while doing it. Oh it's so good. Also u might wanna get a vibrator

I really need advice how to hump a pillow

How i need to know

I have a lot or people in my house and I'm 13 years old I just take a human sized pillow and go in the bathroom lock the door and hump the pillow really hard and then I moan I also turn on porn the 5 minutes later I have my orgazim

Honestly don't be scared. I was scared too but it wasn't scary at all. First it was a bit hard to find where it goes in but it's the second hole from the top. Also make sure you're wet and turned on before starting. And at first do what feels comfortable eg slow,fast,hard,deep until you find what makes you feel good. Hope this helps xx