Ok, I Got On Depo July 13, 2012 I Was Told To Come Back In October 2012 but I didn't. the next month which was November 2012 my period came on for 5 days and it came on from November 2012 till Feb 15, 2013. on feb 15, 2013 I got back on Depo and was told to come back May 3-17 and i guess you know I didn't. my period came on normally June 3-8, 2013. I had unprotected sex june 22, 2013 (he not sure if he came inside of me but he did tell me to go to the doctor) my period was suppose to come on july 3, 2013 and it didn't. i took a hcg pregnant test july 17, 2013 and one line appeared. today is July 18, 2013 and still no period. what should i do?

I had unprotected sex a day after my four day period. Close to 20hrs later I took the morning after pill. and a few days after that I bled a little for about two days. A week and a half after I had unprotected sex I made a dr. appointment and they did a urine pregnancy test, which came back negative. Yesterday would be three weeks since I had sex. I have nauseous feelings (not to strong) that comes and goes mostly after I eat, but no vomiting. Then yesterday I noticed that my nipples were getting sore and are always erect. My lower back also hurts at random times and yesterday I started feeling light cramps in my stomach. Is there any way the drs' pregnancy test was to early to tell and I could still be pregnant? I'm due to have my period on the 21st of this month. Any advice would be great!