Hi everyone, I have recently gone off birht control and I am not sure if all this is my body getting used to not being on BC or if I am feeling the beginnings of pregnancy. I finished my pack of pills, then had my period...(which was BARELY a period) My period start AUG 15. I have had unprotected sex with my husband since going off the pill. On AUG31 i started having cramps really bad cramps, which lasted for about 5 days. Since then, my nipples having been hurting me. They feel sore and hurt when i touch them they really hurt. I am not sure if all this can be from going off the pill, or if i could be pregnant. I have taken home pregangcy tests which have always come out negative. Has anyone else felt like this ?

PLEASE HELP!

thanks

Hi! I am in the exact same situation as you. Ive been off birth control for about 3 weeks, i get cramps, and my nipples are so sore! could you tell me how your situation turned out?

hi im exactly the same been off birthcontrol for 3 weeks and i've got bad cramps and really sore nipples. taken a pregnancy test but it came out negative but im still paranoid - maybe i took it too early. are you meant to have these symptoms after coming off the pill?!

hi, ive been off the pill for about two and a half weeks. I havent had cramps but ive got sore nipples too! ive had protected sex once with my boyfriend since so am sure it cant be anything too do with pregnancy....can it?

Hello, yes i have felt the exact same way minus the cramps...i have been off the pill for just over a month now...and my nipples also kill...only when i touch them tho. I am also confused:S

Has anyone had any luck with this. I am in the same situation and it seems no one has a feedback to this post with how their situation turned out.

You can get pregnant RIGHT AFTER STOPPING BIRTH CONTROL.

SO if any of you have had unprotected sex, you should take a pregnancy test.

Well Ive had 4 negative pregnancy tests.... So Im at a loss as to whats wrong with me?

I've been off my NuvaRing for nearly two weeks now and also have incredibly sore nipples. I've also had unprotected sex with my husband, but it's too early still to take a pregnancy test. Would love to hear someone's reply on this.

I too have been off nuva ring for about a month now and my nipples are extremely sore. I also am late getting my period but I only had protected sex once so I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant. Similarly, I've been having strong cramps especially on the left side of my body, near my ovary. I hope it goes away soon!

It can take a while for your normal cycle to come back.

There should be NO problems provided that you have not conceived (if you think you have take a test!) - just a bit of a wait.

i'm going thru same situation. TTC but not sure if it's just hormones. Rarely have pre menstrual symptons so hoping it's pre pregnancy symptons. have sore nipples last 3 days and abit of a twinge on right side where ovaries are. Any thoughts?

i'm 17 years old and i just quit taking my birth control about 4 days ago and my nipples are extremely sore...i'm tryin to get pregnant...but other women have my problem with the tender nipples and are not pregnant, could that just be due to the fact that we quit or birth contol and our horomones are coming back to normal now...please help i'm very confused and i need someone to answer my question....it would mean alot... thanks

very confused...

MAN I AM ALSO FACING THE SAME THINGS. I GOT OFF BIRTH CONTROL ABOUT ABOUT A WEEK BEFORE MY HONEYMOON AND ITS BEEN LIKE TWO WEEKS SINCE THAT AND MY NIPPLES HURT BAD. BUT IS IS STLL A LITTLE TO EARLY FOR A PREGNANCY TEST SO I DUNNO

ive been off the pill for 3 weeks too. i recently went back on it yesterday and ever since my nipples have been killing me! not my breasts tho..ive had unprotected sex w my bf but he always pulled out ( which is so guarantee i know ) so i went and got a blood test for pregnancy yesterday. I have to wait until Monday to find out if thats the case, but since iw ent off the pills i felt depressed and i cried at the drop of a dime, i also had bad anxiety.
Im trying to tell myself its the reintroduction of the hormons, or lack of, thats doing it to me.
but im still freaking out.