For A long time Man, I have had the same things with my stomach and heart. Here is the real reason.
1: excess gas is caused by bad bacteria in the intestines.
2: When to bad bacteria gets out of control ( do to many reason )
the bacteria attacks the heat's sack. your heart has a bag around it.
your body protects your organs first so when this happens your defense system is low ( lack of sleep, poor diet, to much alcohol, antibiotics ..yes antibiotics! While they kill the bad germ ...they also kill the good germs.
3: When you heart's sack is irritated it causes extra thumps. and the bacteria causes mega gas in the stomach.

Again Let me tell you, I have had this problem since I was around 22 yrs old, I am 33 now and have had control of my life back. The fear of dying, having a heart attack are now the past. I have taken all the meds in the world from 37 different Dr's over the past 10 years that never worked. Every heart test was fine but they still gave me meds?? $$$$

PS...........No joke There is a natural cure for this and requires exact attention to detail.
you will have to upgrade you life and how you eat and things you do that will benefit you for the rest of your long life.

Tired of the fear of DIEING Daily?

Get educated on a few bad habits that Americans have and with knowledge you will have the power to TAKE YOUR LIVE BACK!

Just Donate spare change to keep the site bills paid and the natural cures flowing to millions of people in need.

contact me for details.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Hi there, is there any reason why I would need to email you instead of getting the answers? Why can't you tell us here on the forums instead? Can you please let us know?

Oh yea! like many other natural cures not Approve by the FDA. Its has to follow many legalities. Your a HEALTHnFITNESSGUy. My Mission is to keep the life saving info flowing.

with over 10 years of trial studies, I have mini e-Booklets and e-pamphlets for real people in need.

I'm on a mission to Save as many peoples lives and unnecessary strugles as i can with my info.

Its only a small donation for it.

We love to spend millions on thing that kill us and Hate to Spend pennies on things that Heal Us

Quote by The Truth Wilson

Dear me, thats probably the most tosh I have ever read in a badly written post... love to see how you could possibly detail the pathophysiology behind this....

The truth does hurt sometimes, I know!

Pathophysiology of Diabetes

Diabetes(*casig*) is a chronic metabolic disorder in which
the body cannot metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and
proteins because of a lack of, or ineffective use of,
the hormone insulin( *or your brain)). Diabetes is classified into three
primary types that are different "disease" entities but
share the symptoms and complications of hypergly-
cemia (high blood glucose).
Impaired glucose tolerance, formerly known as
"borderline diabetes" is a degree of hyperglycemia
that may precede type 2 diabetes.

Again I'm on a mission to heal people not to infect.

Think Positive and you too can Heal Thy Mind and Cure your sicknesses.

well I'm glad to see that you have a general grasp of the term diabetes (however vague in nature), however this doesn't answer the original question I asked in reference to your original post.... something that should be very simple....

bearing in mind that you are claiming - intestinal gases cause pericarditis, which leads to arrhythmias..... and apparently people need to pay you in order to "find a cure" - something already queried by healthandfitness guy

Looks like you want me to engage in debate with you over who knows more, writes better and any other rubbish and what you believe to be fact.

You have a right to your opinion even though you only want to see negative which concludes you did not pay attention to my first post.

Ok..... Lets Go!

You Casig quoted " bearing in mind that you are claiming - intestinal gases cause pericarditis, which leads to arrhythmias.....

Well This is what my first post said verbatim:

the bacteria spreads through the blood and attacks the heat's sack. your heart has a bag around it.
your body
protects your organs first so when this happens your defense system is low ( lack of sleep, poor diet, to much alcohol, antibiotics
..yes antibiotics! While they kill the bad germ ...they also kill the good germs.

So you can see your false quote is just that..False. Seems you lack of basic understanding.

My quote is indeed True and I was educated on that medical fact by A Board Certified Doctor that was willing to give me the correct test I needed and allowed me to go the natural way to start my healing process that worked.

So the question is now have you ever been troubled with any illness close the ours and suffered.
Or do you have any good to contribute to healing people in need?

Or is it you just want to infect us with bitterness?

And I only ask that "after" your first use of my plans that they donate to the Rizology Foudation what they can.
A couple of dollars would be greatly helpful to the cause.

After the first one helps you only then and upfront donation is required of at least 2.00 USD. A small price to pay after it works for you.

The Rizology foundation continues to perfect natural ways to heal.
Our bodies can heal it self with the proper foods and nutrients that God put on the earth for us.

The statements contained on these pages have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Suggestions and ideas presented in this document are for information only and should not be interpreted as medical advice, meant for diagnosing illness, or for prescriptive purposes. Readers are encouraged to consult their health care provider before beginning any cleanse, diet, detoxification program, or any supplement regimen. The information in this document is not to be used to replace the services or instructions of a physician or qualified health care practitioner.

Oh dear yet again you have gone off at a tangent, at no point did I quote you, I stated that you had made certain claims.

The sac surrounding the heart is the pericardium - whether you want to believe it or not.

extra heart beats as you call them are classed as arrhythmias - again whether you want to believe it or not.

you have still not been able to answer the only thing that I have asked of you - to describe the pathophysiology of the condition, something that would have helped to offer some reassurance to readers that you knew what you were talking about.

I really hope that your badly written posts, inability to justify your claims and aggressive tone help to deter people who really do need help and advice from wasting their hard earnt money.

ok lets loose many readers with big talk. Im educated on this.

Pericarditis is the condition where the sac-like membrane that surrounds the heart becomes inflamed. This membrane, known as the pericardium, is composed of two thin layers and when it is inflamed, most often due to infection caused by a virus, pericarditis results. Those most at risk of
pericarditis are adults in their twenties and thirties who have recently suffered from an upper respiratory infection. There are different kinds of pericarditis, and the prognosis for someone with this condition is usually good, as it clears up on its own in the majority of cases.

A somewhat common condition, pericarditis affects about one in a thousand individuals. Pericarditis recurs in a quarter of the people that have it, but eventually such relapses become less and less likely to take place. Acute pericarditis is precipitated by a virus, fungus, or bacteria, usually one located in the gut, lungs or upper respiratory system. Polio, influenza, and rubella are able to cause pericarditis in adults, while a duo of viruses known as cocksackievirus and adenovirus are responsible for it in children. Injury to the heart that exists from a heart attack can sometimes bring about pericarditis, as can some inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. Dressler's syndrome describes a condition where the body forms antibodies weeks after a heart attack or heart surgery and they cause inflammation in the pericardium, an unnecessary response to what they perceive as a threat to the system. The trauma that can occur to a person's chest during an auto accident or other mishap can precipitate pericarditis, and kidney failure, AIDS, cancer, and tuberculosis can also have pericarditis as a consequence. Some medications also have a side effect of producing this type of inflammation to the pericardium.

now back to talk that most people understand:

Sounds like your arguing with your self now .
I quoted your own words to you and you went against that too.

Casig
"The sac surrounding the heart is the pericardium - whether you want to believe it or not. "
"extra heart beats as you call them are classed as arrhythmias - again whether you want to believe it or not."

at what point had I denied that quote?

in the words of the top doubter:
Oh dear yet again you Casig have gone off at a tangent, at no point did I miss quote the name of the hearts sac, I stated the heart has a sac around it.

you loose many reader with the " Classed as arrythmias talk" PS Arrhythmia's is the correct word.

. I say extra heart beats because 10 times more readers have felt it and understand my way of speech.

You sound like one of the Doctors that mumbles big words and want to be right all the time with no real intention to heal.

I waiting on you to say" Your Test are fine But TAKE THESE AND CALL ME IN 3 WEEKS. :-)
You sound like you have your own practice....NOT But it time to get in the game and stop practicing talk.

You have never spoke of what you suffer from if any...and you never tried my simple healing tools but your convinced they are wrong.

You mumbled " Poorly written many time. But you see my gift is not my ability to write but my gift is that I use
my own trials and experiences to help many others get educated on what works.

I can't heal all health problems and some people may need surgery , a Doctors advice and other medical needs but I have already helped 264,034 people and counting in the last 14 months.

Your just Talking the talk and I am Walking the walk.

Now I will get back the my simple mission to heal.

But in all I only Hear you talk!

Thank for coming in! :-)

So how do I find out how to deal with the bacteria?

how do i find out what your talking about. you dont have any info on what to do about it.