Hi guys! So I need to go to some weird business trip in Spain and frankly, I don't want to go because all those people are bothering me. Anyway, beside it I am sick and I don't want to have any problems during this trip so I will try to avoid it. Now, we came to my diagnosis - I have constrictive pericarditis. I know certain things about it, but I don't know a lot. Can you be that kind to tell me what is Constrictive Pericarditis and how is it treated? What are the best treating options? Thank you. 

I totally understand you Consuelo. I really do know how it is feels when you don’t want to be surround with people who make you feel uncomfortable. Also, you should not be stressed because of your condition that is not that safe. Constrictive pericarditis s long-term or other way called chronic inflammation of the sac-like covering of the heart (the pericardium) with thickening, scarring, and muscle tightening (contracture).

Related conditions of this pericarditis include: bacterial pericarditis, pericarditis and pericarditis after heart attack. There are several ways to treat it, but it depends on your current condition. How do you feel? 

Hello there. I don't know can you treat it with medications, but I am sure that you can do it. But sometimes, the surgery is required as well. It happens when this diagnose is really bad and surgery is only way to be better and to be healthy. Of course, like it is case with every other issue, you should never let constrictive pericarditis untreated. So it is important to ask you doctor more about it, to ask him about treatments and I am sure that he will help you find the best treatment. Have a nice day! Good luck there. 

Hey there guys. Thank you so much for informing me about this. I really hope that everything is going to be OK since I really want to go to that trip. Anyway, you know what else I wanted to ask you? I went to see my doctor and he did some analyses. He will tell me what are the best treatment options for me, so I am still waiting. I hope that everything will be fine and I really want to ask my doctor after those tests to give me some medications that I can travel. Do you know what are the best to ask him? Tnx a lot!