Hello there guys. My neighbor is diagnosed with pericarditis. She is 43 years old, so she is not that old at all. But I can hear through the walls that she is in pain. I think that sometimes she is crying from pain. And I am really sorry to hear this. I went to see her and she told me that she is in really big pains and that no medications can't help her. I have heard from some older lady a few months ago that there are some medications to get rid of pain naturally at home. Do you know any of them? 

Hi everyone.

Of course that there are natural remedies to relieve the pericarditis. You should try the treatment with the honey. Honey is the best remedy ever, for any kind of the disease. It contains so many useful vitamins and minerals, and also it is easily digestible. Now you are probably wondering why honey is so good, well honey relaxes the body from high blood pressure. If you combine it with some fruits it can have so many positive effects on your heart's health. Also it can help your neighbor to be in less pain than she is now. But she needs to tell someone about this. Her doctor can’t ignore that she is in pain.

Good day there.

Most people suffer from acute pericarditis that is caused by virus infection. Often, it resolves on its own. But home remedies also can help you. I vote for garlic. Garlic is the easiest and the most effective home remedy that can help treat the symptoms of pericarditis. Garlic definitely can help reduce the inflammation in the pericardium and provide relief from pain. If you don’t like garlic, it is time that you love it. So, here is what you need to do - have at least 4-5 raw garlic cloves daily if you are suffering from pericarditis. You will see that you are getting better very soon.

Hi. I am sure that garlic and honey are really amazing options, but you can never do wrong with those two groceries, right? I recently have heard about dill. This is plant I think that is very rich source of vitamin C and hence give relief from pericarditis. I know that this herb is very useful and people usually use it to make pickles but it has other uses as well. It is very beneficial for many health conditions. You can take one tablespoon of dill seed and add in one cup of boiling water. You should drink two cups per day of it.

Good advices folks. Thank you. Here is another one. But you can also treat it at this way, with those supplements:

• You can take Coenzyme Q10 and take 200 - 600 mg per day. This is an antioxidant that is good for heart health and it is going to help you relieve the pain.
  • Next thing that you can do is to take Vitamin E and vitamin C as well. They are antioxidants that may promote heart health. They have so many good benefits.
  • Magnesium is also amazing because helps your heart work efficiently. Magnesium interacts with many medications, herbs, and supplements. But do not take it if you have damaged kidneys.