Hello everyone,

I need some help and I hope that some of you can give me an answer to my question.

I have recently been diagnosed with Pericarditis. I had chest pain for quite some time so I finally decided to go and see what's causing the pain that I was feeling and it turns out I have Pericarditis.

I talked to my doctor, he suggested some medications for me but to be honest, I didn't even pay attention to what he was saying because I want to treat it naturally, maybe with some home remedies? Can you recommend me any home remedies for this matter?

Hello Stradivarius,

Well, your treatment choice for Pericarditis depends on the cause as well as the severity. Mild cases of Pericarditis may get better on their own without treatment.

If you ask me, honey would be the best possible remedy for this or any other disease. It contains many useful vitamins and minerals and also it is easily digestible, hence can be taken irrespective of your age factor. Honey relaxes the body from high blood pressure. Also, honey with mango juice helps in keeping your heart healthy. Intake of honey regularly removes unwanted fat and gives you a healthy body and heart as well.

Hey Stradivarius,

A friend of mine has trouble with chest pain as well and he is using fruits in order to treat it, he wants to keep it all natural as well.

He is using fig and pears remedy for chest pain. Fruits are a natural source needed for healthy living. Pears, if had in empty stomach it every morning will make the heart healthy. Also, fig fruit helps in regularizing respiration, and recovers the body from tiredness and dizzy feelings. Also, you can make a juice of dates with seed and drink regularly, which is effective in relieving all types of chest pains.

Hey guys,

I had trouble with my chest pain and I was really struggling with it until I tried this one out.

You know that Vitamin C is great for treating inflammation, right? Since Pericarditis means inflammation of the pericardium, Vitamin C can help a lot in this case. A normal healthy body needs 1000 mg of Vitamin C per day. If you are suffering from Pericarditis, then you have to consume many servings of citrus fruits, and Vitamin C rich fruits in a day. Apart of this, Vitamin C can also fight against infections and acts like an antioxidant. There are also many OTC medications available as Vitamin Supplements. These can be taken as and when needed to feel well and it will also strengthen your body during inflammation.

Hello everyone,

My husband had trouble with Pericarditis but only for a short amount of time. He prefers to treat things naturally as well and luckily he had only a mild case of Pericarditis so he didn't really need any medications.

The only thing that he did in order to treat this was taking a lot, and I mean really a lot of fruits each day. He ate kiwi, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, apples, grapes, oranges, anything which he could find and which counts as a fruit. It didn't take a long time for him to stop feeling his chest pain and feel relieved. 

Hi everybody,

You know what might be good for this as well? Garlic.

Garlic is an excellent anti bacterial and anti inflammatory agent. It is not only used to treat cold and cough, but also heals wounds and infections very quickly. Crush a clove of garlic and consume it mixed with milk. These simple everyday ingredients that are easily available at home can be used to treat acute Pericarditis as well. These are also found to treat without any side effects.

I agree with people who wrote about fruits helping with chest pain as well, you can combine these two suggestions for the best treatment option.

Hello there. If you ask me, I think that there is nothing better than honey. Honey is definitely the best remedy for any kind of disease and it is also an amazing cure for relief for pericarditis. I know that honey contains a lot of useful minerals and vitamins and what is more important it is very easy to digest it. Honey also relaxes the body from high blood pressure and if you combine it with mango juice you will be surprised how it can help keeping your heart healthy.

So, I suggest you to take the honey before your breakfast.

Like I told you, you will be surprised.

Hey there.

Sure I can.

And home remedies are definitely the best. I am always for them. Apple cider vinegar is also a good idea. Actually, I don’t know where this vinegar can’t help you. It is also known as the mother of vinegar and it is very good for your heart because of all those ingredients that are mixed.

You can also should eat more fruits because they are always good. Almost every type of fruit can help you in this case.

I hope that this will help you.

Like other already told you, honey is the best idea.

Really fruits can help?

I am not eating fruits at all. Maybe I should start eating them. I just now remembered that linden is extremely useful as well in treating high blood pressure with nervous tension. It can help during the pericarditis and it is useful when it comes to anxiety in patient. So, here is what you need to do. Take one coffee tablespoon of dried blossom in one cup of hot water three times a day or drop about 50 drops of tincture thrice a day. You will see that it is helpful and it is very effective cure for pericarditis.

Hi there. I remember that one my friend told me that pericarditis can only be cured by medications. I am glad that I have found a lot of people who agree with me and who think as well that it can be cured by natural way, with some home remedies.

Here are also a few tips that can help you. For example, you should cut out the salt intake. If you are using a lot of salt it is time to change that. Also, you should forget about alcohol drinks. Reduce the stress – that is also one of the ways.

I hope that you can find my answer helpful.

Have a nice day.