Hi, I was hoping some knowledgable person could help! I'm 38 weeks pregnant and have assumed that the father of my child is my ex... I had my period on 16th July 2011, I slept with my ex on 25 July 2011, we broke up and I slept with someone else between August 3rd-7th (can't remember exact date). This person had told me they were infertile and there was no possible way the baby could be his. He has now come back and told me that there is a possibility the child could be his. I know for certain my ex is fertile as he has children from a previous marriage. I had two ultrasounds done early on due to bleeding. They measured the baby being 6 and 9 weeks old, both of these dates coincided with 25th July (the ex). Do those dates give an idea of conception date or supposedly the date of my last period? So confused!!!

you can use the pregnancy wheel... It will tell you your conception date, your LMP and the due date :)

Thank you, I'll give it a shot!

im 18 and very confused on when i got pregnant can you help me ? my boyfriend and i split for a couple days and on New years i had sex with an ex .he used a condom but a few minutes after we started he had to get a new condom ( this on was coming off) well i didnt feel like finishing so we didnt. (but before this day my boyfriend and i had sex a few times without using protection).i then got back with my boyfriend and we had sex but im not sure on the days..7 weeks later i was pregnant.. my due date is sept 19th . that puts me to getting pregnant between dec 24th - Jan 1st . am i pregnant by my bf or my ex ,I NEED HELP . i also havent told my bf about me having sex with my ex bc i know we would be broken up if he found out.this is why im stressing so much about it .i really want my bf to be the father since we've been together for a year and a half an me and my ex didnt last longer then a week . so please help

Were you able to figure out who yhe father of your baby was? Id really appreciate your reply.