Okay I will be 20 weeks pregnant Saturday March 7th 2015 I found out I was pregant 11/18 of 2014 my last menstural period was October 11th 2014 and I slept with my boyfriend around the 19th and 20th but I slept with someone else October 26th with no condom but he did not ejaculate inside on me meanwhile my boyfriend cumed inside of me I need a good estimate date that I got pregnant this eats me up like everyday I'm pretty sure it'ms my boyfriends though

Hi Boss,

Your LMP started on October 11?

If so, you had sex wtih your boyfriend around day 8/9 of your cycle.

You had sex with someone else on day 15.

Normally you will ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.

Timing wise it could be either.  You don't get pregnant immediately.  

The problem.  Dates are based on your LMP.  Why?  Because almost every woman knows exactly when that was.  20 weeks prior to March 7 would have been October 18, not the 11th.  Those dates should match.  Are you positive as to when your LMP started?

Yes my last day was the 18th because my due date is July 25th so I'm trying to figure out when I got pregnant because I slept with my bc the week of 19th -23rd and I slept with the other person the 26th but on the 25th of October I was one week according to one of the Drs circle things so did I get pregnant around the 20th or what? And there's no possibility that it's the one I slept with the on the 26th right because I was showing one week on the 25th??

It's not clear Boss. When did your last period START. The end date does not matter.

More than likely it is your boyfriend that is the father but even though "someone else" did not ejaculate there is a chance.

My last period start date was October 11th 2014

It could be either. I do think it is more likely to be the boyfriend though.

You will need a DNA test to confirm. There is NO way around it. The dates are just too close together.

Good luck.

Yes but if I was already one week on the 25th I think I was already pregnant on the 26th

You said your period started on the 11th. That's day 1 of your cycle. You normally will not ovulate until between days 11 and 16 of your cycle - the 22nd to the 27th of October. Until that point you aren't pregnant. Sperm can survive up to 5 days.

Remember, dates go off of your LMP.

Oct 11th - period starts
Oct 18th - one week. You aren't pregnant yet - haven't ovulated.
Oct 25th - two weeks - You'll ovulate and conception occurs
Nov 1st - three weeks - Implantation normally occurs.
Nov 8th - four weeks.