I had some preliminary sex with my boyfriend 18 days ago. That is, we were on the bed without our clothes and his penis was touching my vagina. But the sad part is that before him starting to touch my vagina he ejaculated one time (not on me), then after that we started to get more serious and he start to rub his penis on my vagina. We did it 2 consecutive nights (2 weeks after I got my last periods). The next day i discovered that on the pre-cum there is sperm. So when I told this to my boyfriend he started to freak out as he was aware that there was sperm in his pre cum while he was rubbing his penis on my vagina, as he had already ejaculated before. So we got scared and i immediately went to buy myself a morning after pill and took it within 40 hours from the first night I had preliminary sex.

Since then I have been freaking a lot, I visited all kind of sites and made researches about this fact, I chatted with some professionals who told me that penetration and ejaculation inside a vagina is essential for getting pregnant. But then reading other people comments on the net, saying that they got pregnant without penetration, or some saying that they got pregnant while being virgin and through pre-cum, is making me kind of scared, but a part in me is telling me that they just want to make people scared by their comments. I have read also that after a situation like this I start to get stressed it would be guaranteed that I will not have my periods at the expected time, as stress delays periods. And last thing is that due to my freaking out situation and paranoia + stress, I sometime smoke heavily and sometime less, usually I smoke 10 cigarette a day, but lately it has become almost 8, plus as I am not doing anything actually i.e I don't work nor I go to school, so I am staying at home without doing anything this fact is tormenting me. 

One more thing I have been consuming at least 10 lemon since I started to get worried, but I ended up on finding that lemon makes your period delay or if you are having menstruation it make it go. So I think that I have delayed period or I might be pregnant, I am confused and I have used the term "I think that I have delayed period" because I don't have regular periods, let me give you a sequence; so I had my periods on: 12 November; 16 December; 21 January; 6 February(it was very short, I don't really count it as periods); 1 March. I have bigger breast (which is either a sign of either early pregnancy or PMS) and I noted frequent white liquid discharge in my underwear (it is not my first time)

So I have try to explain everything in detail, and accurate. I have ask this kind of question at least 5 times and now I am expecting a serious answer. So please don't joke with your comments. I am pregnant or is it delayed periods?

Please I need a sincere answer

Theres no way youre pregnant, theres only a small window each month for a woman to get pregnant. Also the sperm was outside the vagina not inside so the sperm just can't just travel to your egg. also don't research anything online. all that will do is make you think you have symptoms, and your mind will play tricks on you. Even if it just your subconscious. Don't even entertain the idea, youre pregnant, but if your want a medical opinion go to askusweb.com. Their medical professionals respond in 24hrs. :)

Not to scare you but sperm can travel through body fluid. meaning if you were wet with vaginal fluid and his pre-cum touched your fluid the sperm can actually travel into your vagina and up to where it needs to go. However Precum is designed to correct the vagina's pH level so sperm in the true ejaculate can reach the egg easier and without dying. Soooo... i would be cautious and take a pregnancy test and be more careful next time if your not wanting a pregnancy. Its unlikely that your pregnant but stranger things have happened. Just keep yourself protected ;)

don't have sex when u r not yet married....sex is a gift to a couple.

yeah it is true and this is what i want, my boyfriend has been forcing me, and he used to keep on complaining why he couldn't have sex with me, so i was forced in a certain way to satisfy him though not 100%. He also told me that if I am not going to have sex with him, he will be left with no choice and will have to have sex with the first that comes. So finally I got my periods, and after one week i dumped him. I WANT TO DO IT AFTER MARRIAGE!!!!!!!

you pg have fun now

but wat if a girl rubs sperm on her vagina can she still get pregnant

Yes that is certainly possible.

sheldon,

how many days did your periods got late?? i want to know from your experience..coz im also facing the same problem..im almost 3 days late and im scared to death.. 

Sheldon's post was over a year ago.
Do you want to talk to me about it?

I need help.

no...thanx...im ok now... :) :)

What sort of help?

I have the same issue my boyfriend rubbed his penis on the outside of my vagina. I wasn't really wet and he didn't feel wet, but after reading these scenarios I am afraid it might be true. It was only for a minute and I'm curious if even a minute or 2 can cause a pregnancy. This event occurred yesterday so I'm just stressed and scared of the consequences. What should I do even if I'm not sure? It's difficult to say a definite answer because some people say yes you can but it is highly unlikely and others tend to say only if the penis is inserted. So does anyone have a definite answer, as to what I should do?