Here is the situation:

My LMP was April 9th, 2013

I had sex with my best friend on or around April 25th ( with a condom and he pulled out)

I then had sex with my boyfriend, unprotected on May 3rd

a week and a half later I took a pregnancy test, because I was late, it was positive.

On July 3rd they told me I had concieved aprox 6 weeks prior. 

My then boyfriend, and suspected father of the baby went MIA, after I declined to marry him. 

My best friend is still around, but swears it's not his. 

As I approach my due date, which originally started off being Jan 27th, 2014 and has now moved up to Jan 15th, 2014 I am freaking out. I know that the only way to know for sure is a DNA test, but my bff is scared to take one, and the ex bf hasn't spoken to me since July.

Any insight about who the dad might be would be great. At this point, I think I am just trying to vent. It is an awful situation that I put myself in. But at the end of the day, I couldn't get rid of my baby and I am looking forward to having her. 

Hi Mommy,

You had sex with your friend on day 16 of your cycle.  You had sex with your boyfriend on day 24 of your cycle. 

When did you expect your next period???

It usually take about 2 weeks after having sex for you to get a positive reading.  A week and a half is a bit early.

Your doctor, in July, estimated that you conceived around May 22.  That would make more sense if you had a period in early May.  The January due dates are consistent with an early April 2013 LMP.  Don't focus on the due date though.  It's an approximation - ALL dates are an approximation. 

Since you'd normally ovulate between 11 and 16 days after your period started, and you had sex with your friend then, he is likely the father.  No form of birth control is 100% effective.  It also make sense in regards to the pregnancy test results.

Only a DNA test can confirm however.

I expected my next period on the 5th of May.

Apologies, it was June 3rd, not July 3 rd that the dr told me I was appx 6 weeks pregnant

That makes sense - the June 3rd. You would have conceived about 6 weeks prior.

Having sex two days before you expected your period it is EXTREMELY unlikely you'd get pregnant. It is well past ovulation, the egg is not viable. You are almost at your lowest fertility.

It is EXTREMELY likely your friend is the father (April 25 sex).

Yes, I think you're right. I think maybe because he was wearing a condom and pulled out, I sort of assumed it couldn't have been him. Thank you