I'm 14 female and I think I have an STI. I had un protected sex with this 18 year old. And after we had sex he told me that he had intercorse with a lot of girls and 5 guys. And every since then I've had a sore throat, a rash downstairs, discharge coming from down there and i don't know what it is. And i don't really wanna tell mum what am I meant to say Me: "Oh mum i think I have an STI" Mum: "Who'd you have sex with" Me: "Oh just this 18 year old bi guy, and while i'm telling you this i might as well tell you that my lip piercing is infected because i *****************" Yeah i'd rather stay out of that convosation. So where do i get tested or whatever? Please help.

***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**

well depending on where you live there should be a free clinic in the area you can go to. otherwiese you need to go to your doctor. the problem with this is that you will need to have parental concent at the doctors office.

does she know that youve had sex cas if she does you could always just say that you think you might ave a urinary tract infection and go to the doctors and get a urin test and they will tell you if you have any infections that way it would save the awkward conversation.. otherwise ask the guy to get tested if he has anything youll know its a MUSt to get checked out... either way somtimes its good to talk to your mum about these things cas you know shell be able to help you in the future

Honey this is terrible ! It's not an STI it's worse... It's an HIV . I don't mean to scare you , but you need to go to a doctor right away ! If you wait too long without treatment, it can soon turn into AIDS, which is a disease that can kill you. These are all symptoms, and you need medical attention fast !