Ive been Reading loads of theses chat room things, and ive been scared to come on here and say whats goin on because of some of the horrible replys that some people get back. And the thing is yes i am 14 and i had sex, maybe people might think coar what a s***, but truth is i was in love with him, and you may say your 14 you dont no what love is, but i do. ive missed my period, and im really scared, because i have been pregnant before but due to things i have wrong with my back made me miscarry, and im scared that will happen again because i cant deal with the hurt that brought towards me, and the only option i can possibly tink of at this moment in time is to have an abortion. i need to do a second test as my first one was postive but i no for sure that they all aren't right. i just need someone to help me and i need advice, mostly i need someone to be here, as me and my mum do not talk and im not close to my family. im not on here for sypmathy, and im not on here to show that people need to use condoms, im on here for help. so please may it be an honest comment and not a horrible one please.
thank you for taking your time to help.
Paige x

I'm going through the same situation right now so i totally know how you feel. You should definetley take another pregnancy test just to compare results. I know that abortion seems really scary (it does to me too, i'm 16) but it's something to consider. If it's early enough, you can get an abortion through the abortion pill which is available at different clinics (if you have a planned parenthood near you, definetley go there). I can't tell my parents either they don't know I'm having sex but getting an abortion is the right thing to do if you're not ready to raise a child which you probably aren't because i certainly am not.

Good lucK!

if your period is late and 1 test was positive you might be pregnant. try a different brand of test, like e.p.t. its pretty accurate. like "wompwomp" said, you can go to a planned parenthood if theres one near you. (google it to find one nearby). im not for abortion but its your body and your choice. try another test and let us know what happens!!