I think I'm pregnant.Can I get an abortion without my mother knowing at 14?

Yes you can by going to your local planned parenthood. Although you should consider all your options.

ok for one don't yell at her New York....ok i'm 15 and 12 weeks pregnant i'm happy with the pregnancy so far and my boyfriend is the one wanting to keep it i was thinking more about an adoption more than a abortion... i might have to have on because of a medical problem with the baby.... but i would not get one if you just don't want it because you are young....if you want more help outside of this website...i have a websit i go to for my pregnancy.... it is **edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed** there is a spot for 12-23 aged mothers i'm there and they help me with any of my problems..... so just remember the baby in you maybe unborn but it is still alive.... mine already has toes and and brain waves....we also heard it moving and its heart beat...and that was at 9 weeks so please think hard before you go through with the abortion

i was pregnant at 15 years old and i thought i was making the right choice then to have an abortion but now iam 18yrs old and i still regeret it too this day yes you are very young and i dont know your situation and iam not here to judge or try to change your mind iam just saying make sure its what you really want before you make the decision it would be hard of course because your so young but just think about it becuase you will have to live with it for the rest of your life its not something that just goes away . . .

MMMM I DONT THINK U SHOULD GET AN ABORTION I HADD MINE WHEN I WAS UR AGE TOO DAMMM I REGRET IM 19 AND I STILL REMEMBER THAT DAY AND NOW I DONT EVEN KNOW IF I CAN HAVE BABIES... I BEEN TRYIN TO GET PREGNANT BUT I CANT SO JUST THINK ABOUT IT AND I JUZT WANNA LET YOU KNOW THAT AN ABORTION ITS NOT EASY IS NOT JUST GETTIN RID OF THAT BABY... THERE ARE CONSECUENSES THAT YOU MIGHT REGRET LATER ON .... BUT IS YOUR CHOICE BABY ... GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE

Your of course have a choice, only you can make.
What do you think your moms reaction would be. At age 14, I am sure you have many that would support your abortion decision. Do you feel like you have anyone to support you if you chose to carry the baby?
There are ways, like one person mentioned, for your mom not to know. But what is your relationship with your mom like? How would such a secret affect your relationship with her?
Whether you have an abortion, or keep your baby, both are forever. That is what you need to consider. That and do you feel like you have a choice? (or no choice at all)
Consider telling your mom. I don't know what your relationship with her is like, of course, but it could open your options.
I'm here if you need to talk

Dear Pregnant 14 year old,

I am so sorry that you are pregnant. I know that you feel your mother will kill you. However, I know that she will not. In fact, after she gets over the initial shock she will start to help you through the process. She will most likely, choose life for this baby. You will be so happy in the long run that you made the right decision for this baby. I have been married for many years and have no children. They are so hard to come by. I only wish you knew how many parents would love to adopt your baby. You have been give a great gift and oneday you will know that the baby growing inside you will love you for letting it have a chance at a full life. Please do not get an abortion. Your mother really will care......after "she feels like killing you" she may even help you. I promise! I know if I had gotten pregnant at 14 my mom would have made me get an abortion. So, it really would have been her fault. I know so many of my friends that got pregnant at a youg age and chose to get an abortion. They are now having serious reprecussions from not being able to get pregnant to female problems as a result of the abortion proceedure. Many of them wonder what their child would have been like........ Again, I really am so sorry that you are facing this in your life right now.
Here is a great big hug! I send my love to you and my prayers for you and your mother and the precious child growing in your tummy!

I am a medical professional, and I have had 3 abortions.

ABORTION does not affect future fertility or cause problems, UNLESS you have complications, which is rare.

Miscarriage D&C and abortion are THE SAME EXACT THING..

YET you do not hear people telling these women that they are messing up their body. They are told to "try again, it will be okay, you can do it"

You can go to planned parenthood..but I would try going to a more neutral pregnancy center. Planned Parenthood, whether anyone wants to admit it or not, has a VERY pro-abortion agenda. I know this because they where VERY pushy with me and trying to get me to get an abortion.

Think about what YOU really want. If it's an abortion..seek a trusted adult to help you. If you know deep down that you really aren't 100% about abortion..I BEG you to reconsider...I had to have one @ 5 weeks because of a medical issue..and although it wasn't because I didn't want my baby..the depression afterwards is DEVASTATING.

Some women don't feel this way...but I hate to see you end up that way without knowing in advance that it can happen.

Im 14 n im pregant.........bt i dont want my parents 2 kno......i want an abortion....bt i didnt think i was possible to get one without my mama knowing.......i think im abt a month n a couple of weeks.......IM VERY SCARED!!!!!................SO IS IT POSSIBLE FOR MY MAMA NOT TO KNOW I GOT AN ABORTION???

i'm 14 and i think i cud be pregnant and i dont want to tell my mum what should i do ? ? ? x

Hey, women. I have never had a kid, never wanted one, didn't use birth control because I have had high blood pressure since 19yrs old. My life has been different from so many but its been a whopper of whirlwind and then a calm, smooth ride since 32 yrs old.

But what ever you do in life, remember, it is not the end of the world to have a kid. Yeah, the kid takes a lot of your time, and boy, will you learn sometimes hard times sometimes good. It is just another door to enter thru this life.

The old days before 80's are gone. Relax. If you want to keep your kid, keep the kid, want to adopt out, do so. I never tell anyone to destroy a part of you. Why? Truth is you feel guilt no matter what anyone says to you, who can forget a human being you carried women? No woman I know has ever been able to wipe away the memory. It is called being a human being girls, your flesh and blood. Women are procreators.

So are you ready to get pregnant? Anytime you take a chance with a man and lay with him, your asking for pregnancy. You may blot out the responsibility for a moment but it has a way of sneaking around and getting your attention sooner or later in the form of reality, yep, you's pregnant. You can't expect HIM to be responsible though you can try, just to let you know, men have a way of being "blind" to their responsibility, but chromosomes and paternity tests are a beautiful thing.

I'm a Registered Nurse, yahoo, huh? But I have been asked to abort a baby, heart beating, you could see it on the screen, everything. I refused. You know why? It finally dawned on me what my hands would do, take life. I couldn't but another nurse did.

Just a reminder world, when you think nurses and doctor's should just "do it" like it was nothing to take life you better be careful because you will get more than you bargained for. Do you know what kind of a person it takes to be willing to cross the line to kill humans? Sorry, but can you kill a human? Psychopaths can kill without mercy, sorry, I'm not a psychopath. Murders know what it is to cross the line, something inside changes, a darkness, ask anyone who has taken the life of another human what it takes? They don't want to talk about it because it brings something up that they don't want to remember.

So Today's health care reform is mentioning, "Let them die", meaning if you are elderly, you should let them die, etc, etc. Do you realize what kind of person that takes? Beware, it takes someone willing to cross the line of humanity, willing to take life without care, concern, or consequence. Ask abortion pro's, they will tell you, you turn off your feelings, thoughts, see the person as nonperson, the baby as nonhuman, just tissue. Tell me world, are you nothing, but tissue, nothing but protein, carb, fat, brought together by randomless chemical processes.

What I am saying, is would you want nurses and doctors who see you as nothing but a mass of tissue, not worthy to be considered important if you live or die, no problem will just dispose of them properly in the correct waste basket to take care of your loved ones in a hospital?

New Health Care Reform considers "Let Them Die" Or make it personal, "Let YOU Die"...
Why is "let them die" being considered? Their are too many elderly that take too much time, take up a lot of costs, and have no capability to improve, so why not use the monies more economically elsewhere. Be careful America,as we are "CHANGING" are thinking as you have heard in Presidential speeches, it is touching down in many areas of the country and one is health care reform.

Having one or two children to some may look like ethnic cleansing to others. Hitler used this method just read your history. Think how it was used to correct deficiencies in economic spending; the poor, the institutionalized, the gypsies, the jews, the homeless, the retarded, the prisoners, etc. How much money do you think you could save there?

Be aware America. Today it is nature has rights over human rights, it is the new thinking, the new culture, the new traditions, Michelle Obama has presented in speeches. It is thinking Globallly not individualistic anymore. The more control a government has, the more power over you, your life, what and who and where about your life is placed in their hands.

It is not to far away. As we prepare humans to tag, with id RFID implants, and are doing now, you are like the store tags, with your diagnosis, here is the proper procedures, treatments, etc. and if it fails, you are obsolete, not viable, expect death, next please. dispose of properly to prevent disease, or harvest organs, then burn. Be afraid, very afraid, when humans who you expect to care for you change how they see you, how they care for you, and how they "can use you" economically. Be VERY WORRIED!!!

I'm pretty sure at 14 you can't get a medical procedure like abortion done without parent consent. If my 14 year old told me she was pregnant I would take her to get an abortion, and you are very smart to consider what and how this will affect your life. You need to tell your mother, and she can't make you have a child. She also can't make you raise one, as well. Tell your mother. NExt time, use protection. To "teenmom17"...you could of used one! "I didn't use b.c because i have had high blood pressure.." DUMB! Excuses, excuses.
At 17 you SHOULDNT have high blood pressure, unless you are severely obese! IS that what you are? Also, you sound really immature and naive. It also seems like you were the type of girl to purposely get pregnant, most young pro-life girls DO purposely get pregnant, you think it's so cute to play house and dress your baby up like a doll...then reality set's in and you find yourself having to "settle". in Men, LIfe, Education. ETC.
USE CONDOMS!

I have high blood pressure bc it runs in my family I am an average weight for my age. And I didnt purposely get pregnant I was using a condom and it busted so dont tell me what I am or who I am when you dont know me. And I'm not the immature one I stood up and took care of my child instead of running like a little baby and killing my child.

can you be any more sappy? please. it's not a baby, it's a fetus. dont cajole people into thinking it's best for them. 14 year olds don't have any idea how to be a parent. abortion or adoption is the best decision for kids who are having kids.