Dear Experts,

I went to a massage parlour a couple of days back in Montreal and ended up having intercourse with a girl. She seemed fairly young. I was given a BJ with a condom and i ejaculated inside the condom in her vagina but while pulling out the condom sticked inside her vagina and i could sense that my penis would have touched/brushed her vagina and interiors.

Could this lead to an STI to either of us or even have chances of her getting pregnant ?

She is probably covered beyond the condom on getting pregnant accidentally.

There is a small, very small chance that you could get a STI from the 'brush off' condom experience.  Best scenario is to go to the doc and get tested or just talk to the doc about your chances from that experience, personally I would rather be safer than sorry and get it checked so that if there is one you can do something about it before it festers to something outrageous.

Hope this helps fellow Canadian

Hello Lizard Queen,

Thanks for your reply. That helps to some extent. Well I'm new to montreal and now i have to figure out a place where i could get tested. I'm not sure if i should rush with the test considering its been two days or do that after a week. Would you have a suggestion on above thoughts ?

Thanks Again and wish you a good weekend.
A Disturbed Soul ..

If you don't feel any symptoms there is probably no rush but cover up if any sexual encounters before testing, see a walk-in clinic and they can either test or send you to the place. At least here in Canada you are not paying for the visit, do you have your provincial care card or some sort of ID?

Thanks for your response.

Well i had an ID but i forgot it at my home and i really dont remember the number. I was looking for some clinics but i guess they are not operational on Sundays.

Symptoms: nothing as for now, but i'm feeling a bit of an itching in the entire body at times. I dont know if i should probably relate this as a symptom cause i took a jacoozi bath earlier on that same night in the apartment services area and i guess there was decent chlorine levels in it.

Any comments on that or am i getting dumb at this time ? :(

Really I would think you are going to be fine. I once slept with a male stripper/exotic dancer WITHOUT protection and never got any infection or pregnant, so personally I think you are over-thinking it. Just relax and see what comes of it. Apartment pools and hottubs have the highest amounts of chlorine to kill any bacterias that live in there, I"ve came out of there with a whole body rash before. You'll be fine.

Thank you so much for your words Miss Queen. It helps a lot, at least psychologically. I think i will take a test back when i get home and watch out for now. Wish you a good sunday. Thanks Again !