I'm 18 years old. I'm two weeks late for my period. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost two months. We've never used protection and he's always came inside of me EVERY time we had sex. I've been having cramps in my lower abdomen,back and sides . I'm nauseated, and my appetite has somewhat grown. I'm also extremley tired. I've been craving weird foods as well. My favorite foods seem to make me sick now. I've taken three pregnancy test which have all come up negative. Am I pregnant or is there something else wrong with me? In the town where I live there's no doctors to see while you're pregnant. We can't even have babies here at this hospital. So since I can't get a blood test done.. What should I do..

Needing advice bad!

It DEFINITELY sounds like you are pregnant! BUT it just depends on when you became pregnant - IF at all! You need to wait another week, and take one of the higher tests! IF this is still negative, then you need to go somewhere to be tested for an STI/STD! BECAUSE since you have been having unprotected sex, and obviously this has been done before, then your symptoms could also be from an STI!! OR even PCOS! Are your periods usually regular? And also can you go somewhere to be tested for an STI?

The test that I've taken have been a clear blue digital and even first response. I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday. I don't know if they will help me find anything out. I have been tested for std's and so forth not too long ago. My boy friend was tested before him and I got together. I'm the only one that he's been with since then. My periods usually are regular. The last one I had. It was semi normal. I spotted the last two days of it. I'm not sure of what else to do. I do thank you for your advice though.

When you go to the doctors on Wednesday ask for a blood test, it will be definitive! Sometimes urine tests don't detect HCG levels but blood tests can pick them up more! The one thing that does worry me is something called an Etopic Pregnancy - it's a pregnancy that is in the tubes! It CAN show negative in urine tests!! But regardless of what IF's you need to find out why you are late! Are you having any pain where your ovaries are?

No, I have not. The cramping as been in my lower abdomen, back, and sides(as in ribs or so forth.) And thanks for everything. When and if I find something out at the doctors.. I will let you know. I'm really hoping that everything is normal.