ive been reading about foreskin online and I've seen some people say that normal boys should be able to pull back they're foreskin at the age of 8-12 but I haven't yet and whenever I try it, it just hurts I don't know what to do please help me.

Hi Guest,

Most guys can't fully retract their foreskin until around age 16 or so.  The glans also separates from your foreskin, that can happen until around 16 too.

You can start stretching.  Use your fingers to spread the opening OR get an erection and pull down on your shaft skin so the glans spreads the opening.  Do it in the shower, the warm water helps soften the skin.  Do it as often as you can.

You will also find your glans to be very sensitive, almost painful.  You will get used to it in time.

Hello medic-dan

Thank you so much for the reply I really didn't have any answers and you gave me them thank you so much for your reply.

I have same thing i am 13

Health Guru
Hi guest, if you follow the stretching techniques myself and medic Dan has given you should have no problems retracting your foreskin fully with in around 4 months, if you have any more questions feel free to ask.