Hi everyone. I am 22 years old uncircumcised male. I can pull back my foreskin when flaccid but cannot pull it back otherwise when erect. In addition, when pulled back in flaccid state, it is difficult for me to put the foreskin back to its normal position, it gets stuck behind the glan. Bottom of my glans adjacent the frunulum becomes red on the beads in two sides. The elastic band is too tight. When pulled back and kept in such state for an hour, it hurts and pain is felt as foreskin gets stuck behind the glans, which I cannot subdue. With much effort and time, I somehow manage to put the foreskin back covering the glans. For long I had a tight foreskin and now that I can finally pull back, it gets stuck behind the glans. I haven't tried permanent retraction yet since I am afraid of paraphimosis and it's also very painful to keep the foreskin retracted for long hours as the ridge band is tight and foreskin always get stuck behind the glans. 

P.S. I usually get tears on my foreskin while retraction of my foreskin. If in any way u can help, plz do so as I will be grateful to u. And is it normal for the glans on the bottom to become like bloody red? If not then what am I supposed to do?Thank you for hearing out.

Hi Pappu,

You need to stretch your foreskin more.  Get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so the glans spreads the opening. Do it in the shower, the warm water will help soften the skin and help reduce the tears that you see in the skin.  Then glans is usually reddish in color but from your description your foreskin being tight is causing the "bloody red" color.

Stretch it every day - as often as you can. 

I will try stretching everyday. I am also trying hard on a no fap journey here but stretching with erection also provokes me to sexual thoughts and hence a relapse leading with masturbation and ending with an unintentional orgasm. Any instructions or ample insight on how I can maintain doing both. Before stretching should I apply hot water and should I apply any steroid creams on foreskin before stretching? Thank u for ur feedback, I hope to hear more from u. Have a nice day.

Don't use hot water, it can dry out the skin. As to steroids, see your doctor. At 22 they may be needed - the skin gets harder to stretch as you age.

As to whether or not you masturbate, I'd think the foreskin has priority. Most guys outgrow this by age 16 or so.

Though it hurts much and my glans bottom become like bloody red after retraction as the glans get stuck just behind the ridge band, should I keep it retracted for sometime suppressing the pain and see if that works fine or not? Need ur say on this. I hope I don't develop paraphimosis

Don't force your foreskin back - so you won't develop paraphimosis, just pull it hard enough to stretch. Use your fingers to do the same if you want.

If you don't notice any improvement after stretching for a few weeks see a urologist for an exam. You may need a circumcision.