I'm a 14 year old and I've never pulled my foreskin back. I recently realized that guys are supposed to pull their foreskin back but I can't pull it all the way back. I also see a piece of skin that has bonded my foreskin and glans together. It also feels very tight. Could someone please help me out because I'm too scared to tell my parents.

Hi Guest,

You are NORMAL and developing properly.

What you see is COMMON until about age 16 or so.  As you get older normal erections and masturbation will cause the skin to detach from your glans and should also help stretch your foreskin.

Don't force it.  It can tear and leave a scar.

You can help by stretching your foreskin.  Get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin OR use your fingers to gently spread the opening.  Do it in the shower as the warm water helps soften the skin.

Hope it helps.

Thank you so much. I kinda forced it but thank God I saw this. I am 13, and now I know what I have to do. Thank you.