Hi everyone, I'm 15, going 16 in 5 months. I'm a bit worried about my forskin. When erect you can only see the top of the head and when I pull it back, it seems to decrease in size. I don't want to get circumcised but I just want to know will the head ever just go up without me pulling it. My penis looks the same size with the doeskin erect as it does with the forskin pulled back while not erect. I am wondering as when getting a blowjob it just doesent look right and isn't as enjoyable as I think it should be. Please please help.

Hi Hurl,

It is NORMAL for your foreskin to not fully retract until around age 16.  You need to help it though by stretching.

You can get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin OR use your fingers to spread the opening.  Take your time, don't hurt yourself.  The more you do it the sooner you'll see results.

NOTE: the glans will be VERY sensitive.  That's normal.  It'll eventually become less so.  The nerves have been protected and aren't used to being touched - yet.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for your help, but I'm still slightly confused, how will I knwo for sure when it retracts?

You'll see the entire head of your penis when erect. The foreskin will glide down over the glans.

You may have to pull it back some, don't force it. Start stretching it NOW! Lots of guys don't know that the foreskin should slide easily up and down over the glans.

Nobody talks about a penis.

Thanks, I'm still not sure why when I pull back my foreskin my penis looses size. Even if I am aroused it will just go down. Just a bit concerned.