Hi, I'm 14 and I can't pull my foreskin back. I tried for the first time today and it felt tight and could only barely get the head of my penis to show, I tried touching it and was very sensitive and my fore skin felt sore when I was trying to pull it back any further so I stopped. I am really worried so I would greatly appreciate help

Hi Daniel,

You're NORMAL.

Most guys can't retract their foreskin until around age 16 or so.  You can help by stretching it.  Get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so that the glans spreads the opening OR use your fingers to spread the opening.  It may help to do it in the shower as the warm water will help soften the skin.  Do it as often as you can.  The more you do the sooner you'll be able to retract.  You don't have to hurt yourself just do what you can.

Your glans IS going to be very sensitive and almost painful for a bit.  You will get used to it in time.  The nerves have been protected and aren't used to being touched - yet.

Your foreskin should be able to slide easily up and down the shaft.

Good luck.

Thanks, I really appreciate the reply I was just worried because when I googled this I found people posting about the same issue saying it was a big problem and could lead to medical difficulties but I appreciate the reassurance