Hi I'm worried about my Penis, it's 3 inches flaccid and 5'1 inches erect, I'm 14 turning 15 soon, I have grown armpit hair,leg hair etc, my penis looks the same as a 10 year old kid before hitting puberty, I've seen my friends penises before and theirs is a lot bigger and wider?, I'm able to pull my foreskin back when my penis is flaccid but can't when it's erect?,last year was when I discovered I could ejaculate but I'm worried about my semon? It's watery and clear greyish colour instead of really white? I masterbate once everyday, I am 5 foot 10 and 10 stone so overweight, I also am worried about other things eg I have skin coloured small lumps all over my penis and testicles?, also when I pull back my foreskin I can see white lumps on the bottom of the head(they only developed a few months ago) never had sex with anyone so can't have a STD ?

Hi Smith,

Your penis is average sized, erect, for an adult - 5.1".  It can still grow into your early 20's. 

Being overweight can make it appear smaller.

Semen color varies from clear, to white, to grey, and yellowish.  It's NORMAL.  You can' tell anything from it's color alone.

Look up pearly penile papules and fordyce spots.  Your description fit.

It' NORMAL for you to not to be able to retract your foreskin until around 16, erect.  Stretch it.  Get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so the glans spreads the opening OR use your fingers.  Do it as often as you can, it may help to do it in the shower as the warm water will soften the skin.  You'll find your glans to be very sensitive at first and that is normal too.

Hope it helps.

Thank you, Very helpful indeed, but one question how come my penis hasn't developed? I mean I should have seen changes by now right?

It has grown Smith. You just can't tell because it happens so slowly.

For a 13-14 year old 3-4" erect is average. For a 14-15 year old 4-5" erect. You're right there.

Thanks Medic-Dan, what's the average for 15-16? And 16-17?