im 14 and have yet to pull back my foreskin past the glands as i only really found out about it a week or so ago, so i decided to look it up, it takes a few days or so etc and decided to try, all is fine up until now, i was slowly pulling it back and now ts stuck, its not the bit connecting it to the gland at the back its actually the front and it seems like glue as there is a clear distinction between the two parts but its just stuck, its around the same level as where i found the yellow crumbs sort of bits, which i know about now

At 14 it is perfectly normal not to be able to retract your foreskin. Usually by about 16 or so it should be able to be pulled back fully but it depends on the individual and how much you've stretched the skin.

Can you get the foreskin back into its normal position? Try using some lube if necessary or in the shower. It may be painful but it is very important for you to get it back, quickly.

If you can't get it back it can lead to paraphimosis and you need to see your doctor. I'm not trying to scare you. The blood flow to your penis can be affected and it may cause permanent damage or scarring.

Once you get it back, never force your foreskin back. Gently use your fingers to stretch the opening, using lube. Doing it a couple of times a day will allow you to retract your foreskin fully in short order.

Hope it helps.

Do you mean you got it back behind the glans and now it's so tight you can't get it forward?
That's not what I got from your description but I think that's what medic-dan is talking about.

I thought you meant that it reached a point where the foreskin is like glued to your glans by the dried smegma that's in there. If that's what you have going I would suggest holding it back as far as you can while in the shower or bath and letting the water get in there to soften or dissolve the glue-like smegma and keep working it back as it releases. If it gets sore just stop and come back to it the next time.

ok thanks, it only came about a few hours ago, and will be having a shower soon, so i will try then

if its still stuck, then what? (not circumcision)

(-)
| |

poor diagram, but the line shows approximately wher the foreskin is stuck by a glue like sort, i cant see anything, and i have seen smegma before, its just one small part and all the rest could go a lot further right now, just a cm of skin attached to it

had to use brackets as the slash doesnt work for sum reason =/

I think I misunderstood your original post.

Try to free it in the shower, gently. Don't force it just use lots of water and soap. Take your time.

No, I don't think you need a circumcision either.

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks njoynlife for catching that.

Even if you have an adhesion which would be a little more difficult to release and maybe slightly painful, I don't think I'd want a circumcision to fix it.

ok so i forgot to post yesterday and nothing is good, it didnt come unstuck in the shower and it now seems its on the right side it can do right down below the gland and the left side is stuck halfway by glue (what it seems like) so any new ideas? also i wouldnt really be able to get lube or similar, best i could do is vaseline

also after getting one side right down below the glands, it was covered in smegma (i think thts the name), i picked off a lot of it but its still covered, layers of it, is it meant to be that much?

I think you just need to keep working at it when you're in the shower. Eventually the warm water will disolve it. At your age and for quite a few years you will be producing it quite a bit. I used to find plenty of it under there every day.

oh so its just a sign of puberty sorta thing, also another thing, i dont know when but after coming home from school i found my boxers sticky and slightly stained, i havent masturbated for like 3 days and this just happened randomly, is that a problem, or did i have a wet dream in the middle of the day? it was pretty fresh as well and still sticky