Hello, I'm 14 years of age, and I'll be 15 in a few months. I'm uncircumcised and have a foreskin problem, in relation that I can pull it back barely past the head, and it's more or less "attached" on the right side. Whereas this differentiates from the left side, which is normally quite even. When I do pull back my foreskin though, it seems to be "choking" or "compressing" my left and right cc's. I do masturbate, mostly with my right hand, but have recently gotten in the habit of masturbating offhand (left hand). And my Right CC seems to be of larger stature than my right, and my penis sort of "leans" to the left. If anyone would have any suggestions, I'd love to hear.

PS: I find it quite strange so many foreskin questions are from 14 yr olds.

Hi Wild,

It's normal for your foreskin to not retract fully AND ALSO to not fully separate from the glans until around age 16 or so.

Keep stretching/masturbating.  Normal erections help the glans separate.  Stretching your foreskin will help it retract easily.

It's also normal for a penis to not be perfectly straight.  MOST lean, to the left or right, up, and even down.

It's not that unusual all the foreskin questions from 14 year olds.  Nobody talks about their foreskin.  Few males talk about their penis since it may be seen as being "weird." 

Thank you, medic-dan

I appreciate the response and will take your advice.