I am a 15 year old male and very recently I found out that my foreskin is not acting like normal. I knew that I had to clean the outside of my penis, but I was never told that I had to clean out the inside too. I tried pulling my foreskin back, and when erect it goes about 1/3 of the way down to the bottom of the glans, but when it is erect I can barely pull it down without pain, and I can only bring it about 1-2cm below my urine hole (urethra?).  When pulling it back in a warm bath, I saw a lot of yellowish lumps, and I presume that it is smegma. I managed to clean some of it away, but I'm sure there is still a lot left under the foreskin that I can't pull down, and under my glans. Also, my frenulum is still attached and when I pull it to as low as I can (when erect), it seems like the frenulum is almost reaching it's maximum stretching point. Is this normal?

I read that there are some stretching techniques, do they work, which one should I do? I really do not want to be circumcised and I find this a very embarrassing topic to talk with my parents. Please help!

Hi guest,

It is NORMAL for your foreskin to not to be able to retract fully until age 16 or so.  Yes, start stretching NOW.

Get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so that the glans spreads the opening OR use your fingers.  Do it as often as you can.  It will help to do it in the shower, the warm water helps soften the skin.

The glans will be very sensitive at first because the nerves are not used to being touched.  You will get used to it.

Thank you for the reply medic-dan. How often should I do this stretching?

Also, I made a typo in my first message. I meant to write that when flaccid it goes down about 1/3 of the way.

You should stretch it as often as you can. The more often you stretch the faster you'll notice results.

Ideally, when erect you'll be able to easily slide your foreskin up and down.

You're getting there, by being able to pull it back some when flaccid. Keep working on it. Normal erections and masturbation will help it stretch too.