Hey everyone, I'm 14 and i cannot ejaculate yet! I have some pubic hairs above me penis and i have little hairs on my sack. I sometimes produce 'clear' sticky liquid, but it doesnt shoot out, it just slowly comes out and goes onto the top of my penis. I am not circumcised. Maybe i have the wrong technique? All my friends can ejaculate, and i just have to go with the conversation! Someone, please help me!!!

they re so many boys goin thru wat u re goin thru so jus wait for u to grow up a bit!!

There is a good chance, that clear sticky liquid you are seeing is ejaculate.  In many guys it doesn't "shoot" out, it just sort of oozes.  When you first start to ejaculate it is often clear.

But like Sloppo says, wait a bit.

Also, don't compare yourself to others.  Everyone develops at different rates/times.  You are unique.  Don't forget that!