I have been ejaculating pre cum for 5 months now. Is this normal?

hey there how old are you?  when did you start going through puberty?

Usually we don't "ejaculate" pre-cum it oozed out when we are sexually aroused and is generally clear.

what does this stuff look like? does it shoot out or just dribble? what does it feel like when it comes out?

Chances are you ejaculating semen but it may still be clear because you are not quite developed enough yet.

Thanks for you reply bio major. I'm 13 no under arm hair or anything. A little pubic hair. I have had hormones or mood changes for about a year now. It dribbles out but some times I can feel it shooting through my penis but then it oozed out. I only get it when I masturbate and it it clear often with a bubble in it.

Hey again so if this clear stuff oozes out when you are excited but you still keep your erection it is most likely precum..... if you are masturbating and you can feel a pleasurable feeling build up then all. The sudden therebis this tickely wave of pleasure your penis is pulsating/throbbing and then the fluid comes out. It is probably an ejaculation especially if your erection goes away shortly after .

My foreskin is retracting under the head of my penis, is this a sign of puberty? Also I'm getting like red itchy spots on top of penis, is this normal?

Were you having difficulty retracting your foreskin before this? It is normal for yournforeskin to be retractable after starting puberty.... are you able to fully retract it to see all of your glans (head)? Are you able to completely retract your foreskin both flaccid and erect?

As for the red dots are they on your foreskin or the glans of your penis?

I've got like 3 quarters of the way round retracted. The foreskin is down below the head of the penis. The read spots are on the head of the penis.

Ok it should be easier to retract if you keep gently stretching it every day especially if you are in a hot bath or shower. When did the red spots start? Do you masturbate? And donyou ever pull your foreskin back and wash the head of your penis ?

I do gently pull the foreskin everyday. I do masturbate. The red spots came a while ago but they have caught my attention by being itchy since my foreskin retracted. When I wash my penis, the soap (which is supposed to be mild) stings my penis.

OK it could be that you are irritating your penis with the soap as it is a very sensitive area..... inwould just use warm water and rub your glans and retracted foreskin with your hand ..... This is Biomajor10 by the way I forgot to log in lol.....

Hi I have pre cum i think but I don't know. When I rub it together it turned white. What is it? Am i in puberty?

Hey guest is the liquid clear and slippery And sticky before you rub it? How old are you when do you notice the clear stuff coming out? Also do you have any hair around your penis and scrotum or under your armpits? has your voice gotten lower?

It is clear, sticky and slippery I'm 13 and it comes out when I masturbate. I have some hair around my penis and on the scrotum but I have no underarm hair at all. My voice has not changed.

What does it feel like when it comes out? Donyou get a ticklish pulsating feening in your penis or behind your testicles ? Does your erection go away after it comes out? When it comes out does it just leak out or does it shoot?