I'm 14 going on 15 and I'm only like 5'. I have no pubic hair nor any armpit hair. its embarrassing and i get made fun of for it. my voice is really high and i have no hair on my arms or my legs. I only weigh 80 pounds and I'm a freshman in high school. Am i anywhere close to hitting puberty? this is starting to irritate me and its embarrassing. Please Help!javascript:emoticon('?');

If you're almost 15 I'd suggest you visit your doctor for an exam. It is possible that you have "delayed puberty."

You'll need an exam and some bloodwork to determine what is actually going on.

Hope it helps. Post back if you have more questions.

well i didn't add that i have ejaculated and i get weird erections. i have little tiny black hairs but still a baby penis.

If you have pubic hairs and can ejaculate you're in puberty.

Not everyone develops at the same rate or in the same manner. Give yourself some time.

it could be a bad diet when parents say eat ur greens eat them and look for protein and testosrone filled drinks as this can help boost it ;-)

hey, im virtually the same so ur not on ur own mate. I am just wandering if im normal tho. im 15 in 7 days and i have no armpit hair, some pubic hair, my voice is stil high pitch compared to friends and people take the mic but they do it slyly behind my bac which is ten times worse. Also i am probs just over five foot. I have masterbated many times as i get the urge to. a sticky sort of murky see through coloured liquid comes out when i ejaculate and it has a ditinctive smell. Finally, i get so many random erections in one day its suprising i havent fainted. Am i honestly normal? Have i hit puberty? and am i going to catch up with my friends? :/

oh, and sometimes when i speak my voice will go realy high pitched and then normal again and it makes look so stupid. Is this normal?

legalos,

You're normal. What you are describing is what happens to most guys. Your voice will settle down soon. Having a lot of erections is normal, and the stuff you see when you ejaculate is semen. All good, all normal.

Yes, you've hit puberty. You'll catch up to your friends.

thanx i feel much batta :-)

thanx i feel much batta :-)

Im 14 about to be fifteen in janurary and i have no pubic or at least that i can see the ones that i think or pubic hair is clear and a about a half inch long near the base of my you know what i have two armpit hairs that are black my testicals arnt very big and my voice is high pitched i also dont have leg or arm hairs that are dark colored and when i masturbate a little bit of clear liquid gets on my hands sometimes have i hit puberty

Hi Guest,

Yes sir, you are just starting puberty. The "clear" pubic hair is NORMAL, it will start to grow darker. Your testicles will grow soon and you'll become more hairy.

Enjoy.

I’m 15 years old and I still have not been able to ejaculate which is worrying me because I have very mild pubic hair so I know I have started puberty but is it normal to still be dry at 15 or should I get an exam

Honestly it’s not that bad I just turned 14 and my pubes just started getting darker when it hits tho it’s not bad also u might want to have you testis examed because I’m nuting already

Celebrity

I am 12 and I have hit puberty