I am 14 almost 15 and I am worried becuz i cant ejaculate yet. wenever i do try only this clear watery liquid comes out and i only started doing that about 3 months ago. and all my friends can do it and i just say i can also. how can i tell if im sterile or if i know if i can ejaculate or not? btw i am just starting to grow armpit hair dont have much pubic hair no voice changes or growth spirts yet.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Basically, you can ejaculate, however you're not producing sperm
don't worry. I was 15 before I could produce sperm

As soon as this liquid has turned white, thicker and more opaque you will be then producing sperm

Hey guys. Nemo, you shouldn't be worried about such issue, because you are too young. Some boys mature before the others, and that is fine, but there is nothing wrong with you. It will all come naturally, on it's own. So, basically, there's nothing to be ashamed of unless you're practicing puberty sex and that's where things might get tricky. But, in all other cases, you should just be patient, give your body some time to mature properly, you can't speed up the process, it will come on it's own. Don't worry. By the time you're 16, you'll notice the difference. 

The white that is in ejaculate actually is not sperm, but it is a basic liquid that your body produces so that sperm can get through the urethra. Right now I think that you may just need to keep at it. The liquid coming out is known as precum, and if you persist past that point, then you will actually be able to ejaculate.

Hi
I'm also nearly 15 but nothing comes out when I try, I am worried I am infertile or something. Friends can do it but not I .I have only got pubic hairs but no voice change, armpit hair, or growth. What exactly is the average age to be able to ejaculate?

thanks

Hi
I am also nearly 15 and when I try to ejaculate nothng comes out. I am worried that I am infertile. I have some pubic hair but no armpit hair, voice change or major growth. Do I need to try longer? what is the average age of ejaculation?

You ar eprobably too young to actually be ejaculating. If you have no armpit hair or voice change, you are just starting puberty. The average age is 14, but you seem to be late. You can go to a doctor to verify this but I think that's what the case is. What do you think?

dad is a late developer so that sounds about right I was worried that the age average was much lower than that. If nothing happens when I do get a voice change or armpit hair I will talk to my doctor.

Thanks :-D

iam 13 i have armpit hair and pubic and i grew alot but no voice changes and wen i jack off or get oral i get that orgasm feeling and some little clear drop comes out sometimes it doesnt PLEASE HELP!!! im scarred that im infertile

It is also possible that your not properly reaching an orgrasm. When you masturbate, like you said a watery liquid does come out, but this may most likely be pre-cum, that occurs before you reach an orgasm.

Any tips on ways to stop masterbating? Its almost like an addiction but i don't go out of the way to do it when i could be hanging with friends, its just i get these urges to do it every damn day. Honestly i don't like doing it anymore.. so any tips?

im 14 an i havent ejeculated yet my voice has just cracked and i got pubic hair some of it is curly is there anything wrong with me?

ok im 14 tooo about to turn 15 im not ejaculating at all i thnk the guest is prob rite i hope so

Dont worry im 14 years of age but when i ejaculate it comes out in stickyness everyone is different just wait a year or so

I thought the clear liquid is the thing that helps the sperm through the urethra? Or am I mistaken?