so i learned in pass years that the average age for puberty is 10-14 but im 14 right now nothing happening. i notice thin hair on my legs not noticeable unless you really try to look and my arm the same thing. my muscles are feeling a bit bigger and stronger. my voice is still very high and my penis is around 2 - 3.5 in i got a bit of a mustache so i been thinking oh no and stuff because my 10yr old cousin already got a deeper voice. will i get puberty or forever be like this.

It sounds like it is starting for you if you're noticing hair on your lip.

Give it time. Everyone is different and it progresses at a different rate on everyone too.

well yea give it time the wait is i think 7 - 18 so dont worry they mean by 10 - 14 is the 'average' but since everyone is unique then you will hit puberty at different times ;-)

hi yeah im teh same way i just turned 14 yesterday and my penis is only 3 inch but i have pub hair but not much around the lips and my voice is still high can some one explain why because i kinda feel weird being like this thanks 

hi yeah i just turned 14 and my penis is only 3 inch's but i have some pub hair but no lip hair and i feel wierd since i haven't hit puberty so can some explain pls and thanks

Hockey,

If you have pubic hair you're in puberty.

The thing is, everyone develops differently.  You're penis will grow soon too.

Hang in there.

I just 14 years and not still struck puberty...i have thin hair on my legs and so noticable like other guys I have pubic hair but i dont have
armpit hair(i do but its small and thin) .when will i strike puberty and will it be slow or fast

Hi Suyash,

If you have pubic hair you are in puberty.

Don't compare yourself to others. Many young men do not have armpit hair until 15 or 16. The point is that everyone develops at different rates/times.

Hang in there.

I have not a lot of pubes but I'm get alittle but of armpit hair and my voice cracks every couple days and I hitting puberty

Oh and my penis is not that big maybe 2.5 inches

Hi I'm 14 and I boy I have a ting bit of public hair around my penis I am 4ft10 and the smallest in my year my penis is so so small and my voice is very hair plz help

Hi Guest
The bit of pubic hair you have confirms that you have started puberty for sure. It sounds like you are just a little bit of a late bloomer compared to some guys your age and that is a common thing.
Not sure what size your penis is now but don't compare to others that are more developed.
For just starting puberty being a little bit smaller is understandable your penis size is probably fine for someone who has just started puberty.
All the changes you are hoping for will happen as you continue to grow and develop and since everyone grows and develops at different rates and times there is nothing to worry about you just got off to a bit of a late start that's all.
Having a small penis is embarrassing in the change room but they come in all sizes and you are no where near being done growing and it will get bigger.
It sounds like you are developing just as you should be but just got off to a bit of a late start compared to some.
Your body just needs time to develop but it will happen for sure what the end result will be and how long it takes is hard to predict but you will be fine.

Hey! I'm 14 going to be 15 in June and my penis still didn't grow what do I do

is it normal for me to have only 2.5-3 inch penis

Hi Guest
It depends on how old you are and also if you have started puberty.
Your size may be a little smaller than some of your friends but if your a late bloomer and have not experienced any growth yet it is understandable.
If you are overweight that can also make your penis look smaller.
If your 14 you are no where near being done growing and your penis will grow as well you just need more time to grow and develop.