Hi guys, I've been looking through all the posts and there's mixes of my problems but not someone with all the same problems. I'm worried. I have masterbated since I was 10. Never actually ejaculated at all! I always reach the climax or the orgasm, but never actually jized. I have hit puberty I have hair under my arms and round my privates, however I'm still very small and can't ejaculate:( I want to know what's up. Secondly,I have something like a clump I something building up under my foreskin. And my foreskin seems attached to my penis so I can't put it too far down without being in pain. Oh and after reaching the orgasm if I continue it just hurts and becomes uncomfortable. I really need help. My penis seems to be the same size for a while now but my testicals get bigger and bigger! What's going on??? Help quick.

Hi Guest,

Not everything happens at the same time or in the same order for everyone.  You are in puberty, you have pubic hair.  You should be able to ejaculate soon - it sounds like you are having "dry" orgasm's.

As you said, your genitalia is just starting to develop.

It's normal for it to be uncomfortable after you orgasm.

It's also normal for your foreskin to be tight, up until about 16 or so.  You need to work at "stretching" it so that it loosens.  The head will be sensitive, all those nerves have been protected for your entire life.  Eventually they won't be as sensitive.

What's the "clump building up under your foreskin?"  Is it white?  That would be smegma and is also normal.  You need to clean it as best you can.

Hope it helps.

Thankyou very much! Helps a lot. Made me feel happier about myself now:) and yes thought myself it was smegma, thanks for your help!

The clump sounds like it could be a varicocele vein, i would have a doctor check it. This can lead to sperm problems and abnormal testicle growth, however it can also be nothing.

That is the pinpoint defenition of me except my puberty has not given me hair under my arms yet. and

I have small integrated dots under the skin on both my penis and the scrotal sac. they are not discolored or anything but they are scattered on the only the underside of both genitals

same here man. same age same problems. don’t worry

ok I have been worried for years.

Same problem and age read loads of websites the answer has given me a bit of reasurrence as I know most people can ejaculate already

Ok I have got some white foamy like stuff out now but i think it was an Ejaculation?

I know I may be a little late to this post but I am having the same problem same age same everything pretty much, except I am circumcised :/

hey guest how old are you? and when did you start puberty?

I’m also having the same problem I’m 14 I’m growing hair down there I’ve had minor voice cracks I swear like insane now... I even start to stink... (I keep up with hygiene tho) I masturbate for about a whole year now and nothing comes out. I feel the climax but nothing not a drop of semen comes out. Ive looked it up and I may have retrograde ejaculation. They say they won’t treat it if someone isn’t trying to get pregnant but I want my body to work fine lol...... maybe it isn’t that idk I’m confused and I don’t know what to do.......

I don’t wanna be unable to ejaculate regularly. I can’t talk to my parents about it because they say “masturbation is a sin” and they will just punish me and talk about me. If it doesn’t work by sixteen I’m going to the doctor. I’m fifteen in January so I got a year and a half left. If I don’t ejaculate regularly I’m going to the hospital to get it checked

Oops I meant to say I wanna be able to ejaculate regularly sorry for the typo