I'm 14 and my penis is really small. I mean REALLY small, around 1 inch when flacid and 2 incus when erect. And when I masturbate only a very thin urine like fluid comes out, not semen. My voice hasn't deepened either. Should I be concerned?

No, there is no need to worry.  I can understand your concern though.

Everyone goes through puberty at different rates.  Sooner or later your voice will change.  That watery fluid you see is still semen.  It will thicken and become more milky white as you get older.  It's the same for your penis.

You are definitely in puberty.  Just give it more time.

Hang in there.

Thank you this has really helped me 

Hey guys. Listen, you've already hit puberty. You just have to give it some time in order to work for the benefit of your body. You will soon start seeing some facial hair and things like that. But, concerning your penis size, that's a tricky thing because noone can promise you that your penis will grow above average. It's a matter of genetics and so on. But, you shouldn't be worried about that in any way, because time will make a man out of you. It's on you to be patient and hold on through puberty. You'll be muscular in no time.

hey im 14 and havent hit puberty and i am going through the same

hey im 14 and havent hit puberty and i am going through the same thing about the fluid coming out and stuff im a little worried myself but what they said made me feel a little better about my self.....its takes time and when it hits its hittin hard....

im 14 havent hit puberty the stuff hasnt came out yet i dont know if i should be worried or not!

ur not alone

i have hair legs, arms and i have a prub line on my belly but my voice  hasn't changed what should i do

i dont understand why i havent developed any leg,arm,armpit,chest, or pubic hair yet but i can still cum and it is getting thicker the semen is anyway. my voice has gone really squeaky aswell?

U may have to go to the doctor your thyroid may be messed up and if so he/she will most likely give you hormone medicine

Its alright im the same way! Im 14 and have like no hair anywhere! It stinks

I have the same, But I have pubic hair and no hair anywhere else. I don't generate semen,just a thin watery liquid. I have a light tashe growing but nothing worth shaving. I'm 14. Cause for concern? Or just part of pubety? I'm worried about the semen thing.I really want kids :(

No cause for concern Guest. When you first start to ejaculate it is thin and watery. You have pubic and facial hair so you are starting puberty.

We all develop at different rates/times. You are NORMAL. Don't compare yourself to anyone else.

Hope it helps.

I fell you