so basically i watch porn and masterbate im 14 and half way through i sometimes get a headache in the left back side and it hurts but mainly but 1-2 mins after the masterbation theres this clear bubbly stuff around my penis gland

any info i get back will be appreciated

oh year and i forgot i cant ejaculate and i only have a 4" penis when erect and sometimes i pee during masterbation

Im not very sure, but possibly its a penile disorder. You might wanna stop jerking off (you can rub and watch porn), but you should be able to jerk (im 14 too)....dont jack off too much.

do you

a)  get hard and not cum?

or

b)  not get hard all together when you jack off? 

if a, then you are not developed enough in puberty

if b, then you should probably try watching a different category on whatever website you watch. pornhub has tons of genres to choose from. if you realize that you are not cuming (ejaculating) to any of the straight genres, dont be afraid to watch a gay video or two. in puberty, you need to be open to your sexuality and try and figure out what your sexual preference is. (and this is coming from a 15 year old who faced the same problems)

i started watching straight porn, realized i like gay porn more but was still attracted to girls so i watched more straight porn. then i realized i liked both but mainly girls. you really need to just be open and get all of the homophobic c**p that your parents or friends may pump into your brain so that you can find who you really are sooner than later. 

if your 15 birthday comes around and you cant cum, then see a doctor or talk to a parent about puberty, they are always there for  you

hey there how long have you been in puberty for how big are your testees and do you have any pubic or underarm hair how about abdominal or chest hair? it is probably that you are just not quite mature enough to ejaculate yet

sorry my account got deleted or something

my testes are roughly 2.5cm from top to bottom i have about 20-30 hairs just above my penis i have blonde short hairs under my armpits no abdominal or chest hair

probably (a)

i get this felling ...
it feels nice
my back tilts backwards and and my hand starts to slow down and it becomes slowly sensitive around my penis glands
however i just cant (ejaculate / cum) is this an orgasm without cum and as i said after i sometimes get clear liquid that is sometimes sticky on the tip of my penis

Hey matt I would deffinatly say you just arnt quite mature enough to ejaculate yet... what does it feel like when the liquid comes out do yo notice it come out is there a pulsating or tickly throbbing sensation in your penis? It could be that the liquid is either precum or actually semen but just early semen meaning your body can make some parts of the semen but not all.... does this make sense?

Don't hold your breath while doing it, you increase the blood pressure to your head. The clear stuff is commonly called precum, and its normal.

Thanks for all your time giving me advice and answers or in other words Putting my mind to rest:-|

the things is i dont know if it comes out or not i only know as i said when i chect 4-5 mins after but i only have it there on an odd occasion time after i masterbate oh and it doesnt squirt out im 90% sure it slowly ousses out

sorry for any spelling mistakes and once again thank for putting my mind to rest

i think i may have just ejaculated 

i was masturbating and quite a quantity of white sticky ish liquid appeared on my penis gland 

and it didn't smell to good either

Hey matt did it smell kind of like bleach? Did you have a good ticklish sensastion durring it.... it deff sounds like you ejaculated....congradulations!!!!!!

thanks but i cant really explain the smell and no ticklish sensations

So what happened you masturbated for a while and white stuff shot out...what did it feel like?