Hi i just turned 14 exactly 1 month ago and last year i didnt use to get precum but i would get this unexplainable tickle when i rubbed the tip of my penis and last year around the month of november i would get the same feeling accept i would then have this clear stuff come out mah balls and onto the top of mah penis it is not cum ir sperm it is precum they say and i wanna know if i am ready to fully ejaculate sperm if i have this coming out mah penis now so reply plz cuz i dont really know that much

Hey there did the clear stuff come out durring that tickly feeling or did it come out before. When you get turned on/ aroused for a while but before you get the tickly feeling does any drops of clear sticky liquid ooze out? Depending on when this stuff comes out and what it feels like when it does it will help determine if this is actual semen or if it's pre cum. Does it ever squirt out?

Nahh it doesnt squirt out it oozes out but i dont really get the tickly feeling anymore unless i rubb the tip of my thanngg but yea its clear and its sticky and just a lil comes out

That sounds like (pre ejaculatory fluid ( Pre cum). If you keep rubbing your penis once this comes out and get the tickly feeling you may ooze or squirt out more liquid and it may be clear or clearish white or white. That would be semen. How long ago did you hit puberty and do you have any pubic hair? If so how long have you had it for?

I started puberty like in november and ive had pubic hair sence the 4th grade ir actually all my life i think i had pubic hair im not sure but the clear stuff comes out but in a oozin type if way tho

Ok well you should be able to ejaculate soon if not already. Typically a boy can produce semen about a year after he starts getting pubic hair. Do you have any underarm hair? An puberty typically starts when a person first see pubic hair

Yea i have under arm hair not that much tho

Ok you should be able to ejaculate if you rub ur penis until you get that tickly feeling. The clear liquid that comes out before that u can ur as lube if u produce enough of it. The tickly feeling is an orgasm. If you have any bother questions or concerns just let me know . I'd be happy to help out

Ok thanku so ill see with my girlfreind because she wants me to go to her house today so yea thx

I wouldn't have sex dude there's way too many risks with pregnancy and stds . Do u know the CORRECT way to use a condom ?

Hi when I masterbate some clear watered liquid come out is that Normal

yes it is