I need help.

Im 15 and I want to know if i've hit puberty yet, and which "stage" i would be in right now.

I got armpit har, and on my arms.

I've got some curly pubic hair around my penis and on my balls, and its noticeable.

My balls are is twice the size of a grape.

I've also got a small moustache and some leg hair.

My penis is around 3.5 inches when erect.

When I ejaculate it comes out like some clear, sticky liquid with some "bubbles" in it.

My voice is not high, but not really dark(but its tending to dark).

My "larynx"(i google-translated it) is getting somewhat bigger.

Hi Spektrum,

You are in puberty, that's definite.  It's hard to say exactly what stage you are in but from your statements probably between about 3 and 4 on the Tanner scale.

Don't compare your development to that of others.  You are developing normally.

Hope it helps.

Thanks Dan, but I have one more question.
Do you think that I will grow more pubic hair and my voice will get darker in 8 months?

Yes Spektrum

I think you'll notice a lot more pubic hair in the next few months and your voice should deepen as well. I can't say how much, everyone is different.

Thanks Dan, you've been helping me alot with those questions that I have been to shy to ask others about :)

You have definately hit puberty man! Youve got nothing to worry about! Youre right in the middle. Your penis WILL get longer eventually so no worries.

Wow, Spektrum here again

Actually forgot that i posted this but yeah you guys were right and things has changed ALOT

Currently 17 6'1 my penis is about 6,5 inches erect and 4 inces flaccid

Started shaving and all that so i guess that i've developed normally?

Thanks y'all for all the help

Thanks for the update Spektrum. Glad we helped!

Hey I have a penis that is 3.5 inches long and 2cm thick and my ball sack hangs down 3 cm my testicles are about the size of a marble I have no hairs over penis underarms or face and my foreskin is way to long for my penis

Have I hit puberty yet